• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jog Backward Diagonal named animation cannot be made In Place

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to download Jog Backward Diagonal named animation and also I want it to be In Place. When I check In Place, It works noramlly. But in this animation it doesn't work perfectly. Charcater is still moving to his left. I think maybe it just in the site, So I tried to download and use it in Unity. But it moves in gmae engine, too. I don't know if it just me or someone is having problem with this. If you help me, I will be appreciate it. Thanks!

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Bug , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

The animation files are old and offered 'as is' so no we don't have any way to get them changed... It's pretty easy to fix this in Blender but I don't know Unity that well

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The animation files are old and offered 'as is' so no we don't have any way to get them changed... It's pretty easy to fix this in Blender but I don't know Unity that well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines