• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mixamo's Auto-Rigging is Having a Bad Day

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Am Repeatedly Trying to Upload my Mr. Dr. Fire Mario Man, But Auto-Rigging Won't Have It. No Matter How Many Times I Try Rigging Him, It Makes His Feet Conjoined Together For Some Odd Reason. HELP!Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 1.25.25 PM.png

TOPICS
Animation Controls , Bug , Character , Performance , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

yes the mapping is off and some software has misread the file... common error with Fbx and is repairable

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried uploading him in A pose so his feet are apart for the autorigger?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes he is tposingwhen i try it. perhaps, since this is from dr. mario world (mobile), maybe nintendo actually made the model so the feet are actually connected. at least one good thing came from this, and thats a hilarious mistake of an animation that i accidentally made while trying to fix this. you see, one of the times i tried, mixamo all of a sudden once i rigged the parts, mario was rigged, but his rigging was backwards(the back of his head was rigged as the front, etc.) and his feet were conjoined! so when i was experimenting and put one of the dances on him, it was so hilarious that i saved it and posted it on sketchfab! view the animation here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the mapping is off and some software has misread the file... common error with Fbx and is repairable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it wasn't actually an fbx, it was a zip file containing an obj, mtl, and textures. either way, i would like to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines