• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeout::Error occurred on fbxparse

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I keep trying to upload this model of an astronaut to mixamo but it keeps giving me the error Timeout::Error occurred on fbxparse, I've tried reducing it several times, I've tried uploading it as an .fbx and an obj but it just keeps telling me the same thing. Help is greatly appreciated ❤️Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 20.19.09.png

TOPICS
Character , Upload

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well its going to end up being one of three things:

1. the model is made up of more than one parts

2. the overall size [in polly count] is too high

3. or its the helmat because Mixamo can't find a chin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!  I am trying to upload a model from gravity sketch.  it is a crude man avatar.  I have gotten the fbx parse error too.  I dont think the poly count is too high?  not sure.  i gave him humdreds of whiskers maybe they arent attached?  but i converted to obj file in Blender......How do i make sure he is all one part?  I mean i made him in parts but then tried to connect all with wires.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you share the model?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here, years later... - for sure im doing something wrong... here

• Timeout::Error occured on fbxpars

File project here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FzdgvvBx1LcDN3crzEx_9qQmFUVK_ThE?usp=sharing

i guess it could really be the fact theres no chin, even tho some other mixamo models dont have one and still work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

decimate .5 and remove the floating bits

Screenshot (789).pngScreenshot (793).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Abdul here,

I'm having the same issue while uploading the 3D model it has the chin, basically, it's the base body of the person & he's wearing cloth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Abdul,

I already repaired this model and posted it for download

spaceman model.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey please is there a way you could help me with my model too? I've been trying to upload it for a while now and I'm getting the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines