• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to Child for Adobe and Mixamo Fuse

Advocate ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, I hope you are well and staying safe. I have some small Fuse updates:

For those still able to launch Adobe Fuse, I have updated my Child figure to improve the lips, eyes, mouth, hands, and fingers.

Upgrade by replacing the preset folders. Your Fuse scenes and presets that reference the Child body base will load with the new geometry. An updated OBJ is also included.

improved geometry on mouth and handsimproved geometry on mouth and hands

And for those with the legacy Mixamo Fuse from Steam, I have imported the base body and ported over the 4 Child presets.

Some differences in the skin substance and morph sliders, but this is the full (updated) Child body running in legacy Fuse.

presets for legacy Mixamo Fusepresets for legacy Mixamo Fuse

The bonus 'AgedCharacter' Fuse scenes will also open in legacy Fuse, but some of clothing is missing. 

Legacy Fuse is free (you'll need to join Steam). Both Mac and Windows versions are available 
(32bit-only, will not run under current MacOS). If there is any interest I might upload my old Mixamo freebies. 

My last bit of news is that after the winter hiatus I am creating new videos and tutorials (which you can find on youtube if you search), and no-google-track versions of the videos on my blog CutsceneArtist.com (no sign-in, no ads, no cookies, no subscription). I'll be using more motioncapture later this month. Hope to see you!

TOPICS
Character

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still flogging that dead horse I see... Good to hear from you mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines