Will Fuse features show up on Mixamo site?

Engaged ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I really enjoyed Fuse and I'm disappointed Adobe discontinued it. Animations I made using the product made their way on to network broadcast television shows. Using mixamo.com is a partial solution. I can select a character, apply motion and save an .fbx file. I cannot render it in Photoshop any longer, and from what I see Adobe Dimensions is intended for static 3D images. Fortunatly I am able to render the fbx files in another 3D animation tool.

However, Fuse had some great added features that have now appeared to vanish. The top two for me are:

• The ability to customize a character prior to "baking" it into an .fbx. One could add and remove hats and glasses, change facial hair, skin tones, clothes. This feature seems to be missing on the .com site.

• It seemed that Fuse had a more robust library of default characters AND in Photoshop, more options for motion tracked movement.

Will either (or both!) of these freatures make their way onto the Mixamo.com web site?

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no Fuse is dead now

p.s, the animations in Photoshop are the same as in Mixamo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines