• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A-master header content is off-center in only one of my pages.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A-master header content is off-center in only one of my pages. It looks fine in Design mode, but appears far left when i preview and publish it. It is set to no responsive width/height and is pinned. Any help is much appreciated! Here's the link: Adobe Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

That´s quite obvious: no content should be outside the canvas at no position of the scrubber:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 08.11.14.png

MASTER

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-18 um 00.01.04.png

PAGE

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-18 um 00.01.26.png

No content should be inside the red area, outside these thin blue guides in a fixed width breakpoint.

Add a breakpoint like you did on master (960) and take care about these blue guides.

On Master the menu has to be hidden in this breakpoint and be replaced by another menu – most people out there use a mobile menu (hamburger).

Here you may see kind of a solution, but not designed as you want (I ho

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit not to know, what you need.

You write about master but your master is empty.

Mimimum width is set to 960 while on the page it is set to 402.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-17 um 11.45.41.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-17 um 11.47.13.png

I guess you have to think over your question and your file?

If I miss something, let me know .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Uwe​ I have no real idea, what your description has to do with your file, but maybe I guess what the issue is: The „eye“ icon floats away from the image, where it belongs to:

If this is your issue, look at this modified .muse file​ https://www.dropbox.com/s/ue5za64jcpym3oz/jeanetted95445980.muse?dl=0​.

If you can’t figure out, how it is done, just ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH! I apologize, guys.. i provided the wrong link. This is the right link: Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That´s quite obvious: no content should be outside the canvas at no position of the scrubber:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-06 um 08.11.14.png

MASTER

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-18 um 00.01.04.png

PAGE

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-18 um 00.01.26.png

No content should be inside the red area, outside these thin blue guides in a fixed width breakpoint.

Add a breakpoint like you did on master (960) and take care about these blue guides.

On Master the menu has to be hidden in this breakpoint and be replaced by another menu – most people out there use a mobile menu (hamburger).

Here you may see kind of a solution, but not designed as you want (I hope ) – just moved a bit out of the way – quick and dirty.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Changed the master, added a breakpoint (960), added another breakpoint (768), deleted a breakpoint (402).

Feel free to change what ever you need.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines