Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordian Menu for Mobile Version

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have tried to search for the answer to this one for quite some time but no luck. My accordion menu  (mobile site) randomly overlaps all content depending on which page I am on and the size of the device. Overlap is not ticked and can't see a pattern as certain screen sizes are working on some of the pages but no others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Peter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.espionagemissions.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I don't see it overlapping, could you please give me a list of devices in which you see it overlapping?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens across all but one device, either the smallest or largest screen size setting (depending on page) in Muse's preview mode. I can also see this when changing my phone to landscape and the menu also does not appear centred when exported, despite being centred in Design mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case you might need to add some more breakpoints within your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have 5 breakpoints at 205, 243, 320, 458 and 542 on my master. These are set to fluid width. I also have from 5 to 7 on each of the pages. Despite this I am still getting the overlap error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need to check your .muse file.

Please send it to me on my email which I have shared privately.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ankush. I've sent it over now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have received your .muse file and checking it, it looks like an issue is because of difference in fixed width for your desktop and fluid width for phone site.However, I will confirm this tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines