Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC 2017 is live! All that you need to know

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Welcome aboard the latest version of Adobe Muse!

This new version comes with lots of performance-enhancing improvements. I suggest going through the following documents to get a good understanding of all that you will discover with the latest version.

Ensuring a smooth upgrade to Adobe Muse CC 2017

What’s New in Adobe Muse CC 2017

System Requirements

If you do not see the latest version listed, click the gear icon on your CC desktop application, and select Check for app updates.

Note: Please create separate posts for questions about this release. This post is an announcement. While I am not locking it now, I will do that if this post becomes a catch-all for such questions.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHat about a link to download 2016 version again. All I can get to is the 2015 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

claire3333​: I think nobody will be able to help, if you don’t show us a link and the .muse file. You can upload your .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the link here.

Not really a good idea in my opinion, but if you want to return to an older version of Muse open the CreativeCloud  Desktop App, go to the "Apps" tab, scroll down to the complete app list, click onto the small flyout menu to the right, and choose "Show older versions". Go to "Muse" and click onto the menu to the right. Now you can choose the version you want to reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mac_heibu написал(а):

Not really a good idea in my opinion,

Unfortunately, this is often a good idea. 2017 is super buggy version. And today's update does not help. I was forced to go back to 2015.2. 2017 version can not be exported to html my project that was created in 2015.2. I was very lucky that I have not done any work on this project in 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Adobe using its paying customers as guinea pig beta testers? I feel like we should be getting paid rather than paying Adobe for a product that doesn't work properly. Adobe needs to fix these problems and not release updates until they are ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mac,

Thanks for the advice.

The link below is to the site on business catalyst

HOME

All help and advice much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you will see on the 'About Us' menu the navs are overlapping and on the 'Services' I added a quick text 'menu' in the middle of the target area but it has rendered to the top left. Tried taking off pinning but still no joy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I already told: Delete all unnecessary objects/pages, upload the .muse file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then I will have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mac,

Please see link: S6 basis.muse • Files • Quick Start Workspace • Onehub

Many thanks,

Claire

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puhhh! That was really tricky – but very(!) simple at the end!

At first: I would suggest, that you remove all(!) pinning and grouping from all elements in your header area. Pinning or grouping in this case is absolutely unnecessary, and I think, you only have done this because of the issues you encoutered.

But now the reason for the strange menu behaviour:

The main reason is, that you have hidden your breakpoint bar! If you make it visible by using menu "View/Show Breakpoints" you can see, that you have a breakpoint at 1160 px on your master page and a maximal page width of 1200 px. Placing elements in one breakpoint (as you did, because max page width is a breakpoint too in a certain sense), doesn’t mean, that these elements are placed at the same position in other breakpoints. I tried to explain the reason for this behaviour as an answer in this thread: Re: Why is my formatting going crazy?!

If you click onto the different areas (breakpoints) of the breakpoint bar, you’ll see, that all is behaving exactly as expected. Muse did it right, but you interpreted this behaviour wrong!

What you did: You placed the objects in one breakpoint and checked it in different one.

What to do: Quite simple! Delete the breakpoint at 1160 px, reposition your elements, and you are done!

Here you can download your site – reduced to only the menu elements of the desktop site:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7046655/S6%20basis_Mod.muse

Hope, this works for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I updated to Muse 2017.  I made a change to my pages and uploaded.  Now my pages only show up on phone, but not on desktop.  Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upgrade to 2017 while keeping 2015, but the option to remove the old version is checked and grayed out, so I can't uncheck it. Is this going to uninstall the 2015 version. If yes, then how do I uncheck that box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should upgrade to a new release. This will replace your old version. But after the upgrade, you can simultaneously install an older version. It be installed with the exact same configuration and all widgets that were before.

But just in case, make a backup copy of your widgets library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I basically have to let the muse 2017 install delete 2015, then go back and reinstall 2015? In the same vein, how do I go about reinstalling 2015? All my other applications give me the option to install the newer version while leaving the older one in place, so I've never had to try and install an older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kunegoc  написал(а)

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, I basically have to let the muse 2017 install delete 2015,

Yes.

kunegoc  написал(а)

then go back and reinstall 2015?

You should select the menu item "old versions" and install Muse 2015 from there.

In Russian, but I hope it will help you to guide:

ddb20f3f4e.png

fa7bb9132a.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your assistance. I think I'm going to run into an issue. Under the previous/old version menu, at least for me, it only shows previous versions that are actually/currently installed. So if I actually let muse uninstall the 2015 version, it'll no longer be under the old version menu, so I won't have an ability to reinstall it. It might be the difference between the american version and your version.

I guess I'll need to reach out to adobe support directly since I'm not willing to take the chance of losing the version I currently have for the latest update.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Merhaba,

Firmamız için gerekli olan adobe muse programını üye olup indirmeye çalıştım ama ödeme kısmında nedenini anlamadığım bir hata veriyor.

Bilgisi olan benimle iletişime geçebilir mi ?

Soruma cevap yazarsanız sevinirim.

Erdal C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines