Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC publishing site to view on my devices

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im almost done with my Adobe muse responsive layout and I want to check it on my devices: phone and laptop.

How can I export my site or host it for free so that I can view it? Business catalyst isn’t working for me.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi lead95,

We no longer have ability to publish a trial site on Business Catalyst unless you are left with a any free or paid sites.

However, you can still manage your existing sites. In case you are unable to do so, there might be a possibility that your trial site has been expired after the recent Business Catalyst update - Why did Adobe take down my Business Catalyst website.

If above is your case please reach out to the BC support through t

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lead95,

We no longer have ability to publish a trial site on Business Catalyst unless you are left with a any free or paid sites.

However, you can still manage your existing sites. In case you are unable to do so, there might be a possibility that your trial site has been expired after the recent Business Catalyst update - Why did Adobe take down my Business Catalyst website.

If above is your case please reach out to the BC support through the normal BC support page: Adobe Business Catalyst - Contact

Or through the BC help and support center: Business Catalyst Support and get your site enabled

It might take a bit longer than usual due to a higher load on the team right now, but the Support Team will gladly help you.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t I host my site somewhere else? And then view it on all devices?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can obviously host it anywhere who supports FTP/SFTP, but then check with your host to if they can keep your site invisible till the time you make it live.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines