• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For those of you that haven't received the email around the Adobe Muse EOL, see the FAQ Product Announcement that tries to answer some the common questions around the announcement including the reasons behind the decision.

Before we proceed with discussing alternatives, the Muse application will continue to open on your computer. You will be able to continue to edit existing or create new websites with the application. Adobe Muse will continue to be supported until May 20, 2019 and will deliver compatibility updates with the Mac and Windows OS or fix any bugs that might crop up when publishing Muse sites to the web. However, it is quite possible that web standards and browsers will continue to change after Adobe stops support for the application.

While there is no 1:1 replacement for Adobe Muse at this stage, the FAQ link above provides some alternatives. Also, Adobe is making our own investment in DIY website creation and welcomes all Muse customers to join our upcoming pre-release program for a new format that will be introduced this year as part of Adobe Spark. Build a beautiful website—in minutes | Adobe Spark

That being said, I would like to open up this discussion for discussing other solutions and migration paths. It would be ideal if we could focus our efforts on the topic at hand.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 2432 Replies 2432
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any plans to replace Muse with a WYSIWYG style editor that actually generates and exports code? XD is useless as it doesn't generate code. Portfolio and Spark are worthless as I don't want Adobe hosting my content; I already have a website.Dreamweaver is useless as I'm not a coder; I'm an illustrator. Muse was perfect and, if I'm honest, the only product that hasn't been replicated by one of your competitors (such as Affinity). Without a suitable Muse replacement, I have little reason to pay the monthly subscription cost when the remaining three programs I use can be purchased from Affinity for a single $50 flat fee each.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand Adobe anymore.  It was once that they focused on providing innovative programs regardless of the marketing draw.  If they would have put as much effort into MUSE as they did with taking over the design market with InDesign basically killing Quark (that I shifted away from myself), Muse would have drawn many more users.  This happens when the corporate culture becomes more an more disconnected with people on the ground.  Muse opened up an entirely new capability for me as a small business and now what?  Am I supposed to become a code writer to keep my customers happy?

What a ridiculous move guys... you are better than this. If you want more folks to learn code, then create an instructional widget that explains the use of code within Muse and open more vista's for the graphics community, the small business owner, and the kids coming up.

Get it out there to the high schools and colleges like Apple does with their machines and see the potential Muse has to expand your clientele.  What you have decided to do is a fantastically narrow, head down, 'desk-view' and reliant on the bottom line driving your decisions.

That's not the Adobe I remember...

Blessings, Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Killing Muse and replacing it with Spark and Portfolio is like killing Photoshop and replacing it with a photo editor that can only edit images from Adobe's stock image library.

Killing Muse and replacing it with XD is like killing Illustrator and replacing it with a program without a Save function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice, but the announcement does not properly reflect the damage being done to thousands of small businesses that are going to suffer.

I'm not sure I understand Adobe anymore.  It was once that they focused on providing innovative programs regardless of the marketing draw.  If they would have put as much effort into MUSE as they did with taking over the design market with InDesign basically killing Quark (that I shifted away from myself), Muse would have drawn many more users.  This happens when the corporate culture becomes more an more disconnected with people on the ground.  Muse opened up an entirely new capability for me as a small business and now what?  Am I supposed to become a code writer to keep my customers happy?

What a ridiculous move guys... you are better than this. If you want more folks to learn code, then create an instructional widget that explains the use of code within Muse and open more vista's for the graphics community, the small business owner, and the kids coming up.

Get it out there to the high schools and colleges like Apple does with their machines and see the potential Muse has to expand your clientele.  What you have decided to do is a fantastically narrow, head down, 'desk-view' and reliant on the bottom line driving your decisions.  What has happened to Adobe's vision?

There are some things in life that you just have to focus on rather than creating more and more apostasies of the original products, flooding us with endless variety and losing yourself along the way.

That's not the Adobe I remember...

Blessings, Ron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came close to being duped by Adobe in that I have resisted joining the "Cloud" and have stuck with CS5. I was going to take the dive in order to use MUSE as I understood it did not require coding and was the most natural "fit" for a print designer. Literally a week later Adobe announced the Muse EOL. Granted, had I signed up I would have been out a year's subscription (I've read the horror stories of trying to get a refund from Adobe). I came to a crossroads about 2 years ago: Update my MacBook Pro and loose the ability to use CS5 or jump into the cloud. Then out of curiosity, I downloaded a trial version of QuarkXpress. Used it for a month and called and asked if I could extend the trial which they happily gave me another 30 days. 2 years on and I'm a happy QuarkXpress user and have been using Affinity Photo and Designer for about 3 years. Affinity has just released Publisher (no relation to Microsoft Publisher) and I've added that to the mix as well. With the exception of my workplace being a Windows shop with Creative Cloud as the default software, my freelance work and personal work has been Adobe-free for over 2 years.

Sucking up software companies and their products and then killing them seems to be Adobe's M.O. (Fireworks), as well as letting their core applications become bloated (Illustrator and Photoshop) and ignoring the child in the corner (Dreamweaver), and completely disowning another with potential (Muse).

I'm no web designer by a long shot, but I did create my first site for a client using Sparkle. It's relatively plain and simple with very few bells and whistles, but it works, loads quickly, and does what the client wants it to do. For my sake, Sparkle is an extension of my print mindset with the same ease as using InDesign, QuarkXpress, or Publisher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Preran,

I don't know if Adobe thinks we web designers are stupid.

You can't compare apples with pears. So we say it in Germany when someone thinks you could compare something already working with something not working.

I have produced over 800 projects in Adobe Muse...Offline.

Offline is the magic word. No really good developer wants to be dependent. It's very important that if you don't have online contact with your laptop, that you can work with it. That was simply wonderful in Muse. When the bosses of Adobe finally realize that this is a huge mistake. No wonder America goes down the drain when you deal with your customers like that. I therefore recommend everyone to take a different product, e.g. Zeta Producer. Is from Germany and is guaranteed not to be discontinued. Just from Old Germany. Continuity is another magic word. Greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fully agree with you, bioslava.

I loved MUSE and still do. I am wondering if all those pages I've created will still work in 3-6 years anyway? (for example because of using the adobe typekit fonts, which are at adobe servers ...)

@ Preran:

Can you say, how long we will be able to use the latest MUSE Version? Will it be shut down or will it be open for years?

Regards

Ingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very good point imrd1​,

In the news we have heard that Adobe is telling customers not to install versions of apps older that two versions prior to current for licensing reasons, will this happen to Muse too?

Will it be available to download as an 'older application' but at some point, just disappear?

Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand this has been a long discussion, and it is possible that you missed my earlier posts. We have been encouraging users to move away from Muse to other alternative solutions. This is the main purpose of this discussion. There is no 1:1 replacement for Adobe Muse from the Adobe stable, and I have no idea if this is ever going to happen.

I can only say that as of today I haven't heard of any decision to remove Adobe Muse from Creative Cloud even after the previous version policy comes into effect.  I have already stated that it is very likely that Creative Cloud subscribers can continue to use Muse post 2020 and the policy for single app subscribers hasn't been finalized yet. I can only state things as they stand today.

As a Muse user myself, I do understand the sentiment behind wanting Muse forever, but because it is no longer under development and will soon not be supported as well, my personal opinion is to migrate your sites to another platform. Web standards will keep changing and so will the OS versions and at some point, Muse may not work on the latest version of an OS or the sites created not work in the latest versions of browsers. The definition of forever has to be looked at in this light.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Preran,

so if Adobe doesn't listen to its customers, then there's no need to continue using Adobe. No matter what kind of software Adobe will create. Why? Because you just can't trust Adobe anymore. If you can't move Preran as an employee of Adobe. Then how could a customer? I have a company myself. If my customers would say: "please continue programming in this project". Then, of course, I would. Why? Because I don't want to lose my customers. Adobe seems to want to lose some of its customers. Then we'll go somewhere else. I hope Adobe goes broke. It will go broke. I've seen it happen many times with American companies. I hope that you Preran then quickly get another job. Greetings.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bioslava,

again I just can agree with you. I have a company myself too, and I also have customers in this MUSE-section. I'm having exactly the same big problems....

I'm not just disappointed of Adobe, I'm very upset about their customer care.

Honestly, it sucks. I pay a lot of money each year for such a bad customer handling.

Sorry Adobe, our relationship will not take that long anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello imrd1,

I don't understand how to deal with customers that way. If I would deal with my customers that way myself, I would quickly go broke. How stupid are the bosses at Adobe? I can't understand it. Greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been following this issue since it was first announced. I had originally created my website in Muse, but lost everything due to a glitch in Creative Cloud that left me with blank html pages (long story)... I have recently rebranded my business and this time around, I used Adobe Portfolio to create a workable site that provides most of the tools I need to show my work and explain what I do. So far I like the integration with Lr and the WISIWYG tools that do the coding for me. I also like being able to embed page elements from other sites like Spark. So far so good... I have a functional site that looks decent and works on all devices without me writing any code. I'm hoping there will be more tools to customize the layout and page elements moving forward, but the site works for now.

www.hazlipcreative.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO I think adobe saw the competition (e.g. web-flow, pine-grow) outclassing Muse very quickly in that sector, and have moved staff over to help develop creative solutions for Magento - where I guess the money is...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe everyone is overthinking it. Adobe gets the bulk of its money from large scale services, Muse (and similar programs) aren't even a blip on its income stream. Having programmers (a very precious resource) dedicated to Muse, when they can be working to create and maintain large scale systems (think "Cloud" systems) was just a bad idea. I think you're seeing Adobe just outgrow the graphic programs that were its birth.

Look at IBM. I grew up (I'm 64) with IBM being associated with personal computer hardware, Apple wasn't even on any radar screen.  They originally started out making cash registers but their technology advances took them to another level and the lower level (cash registers) was better served by smaller companies that could better focus on that one specialty. They outgrew the very products that brought them a dominant level of success but, in the process, changed an industry to where that product wasn't enough to service the new world they created. Now their flow comes from Cloud innovation and services for business, industry, and governments. It is the same with Adobe. Adobe's graphic coral took them to a certain point but, they also changed the world they lived in and their size now dictates that they use their strengths on the larger scale projects that only a company their size can accomplish. Graphic products can be done down stream by smaller companies but, those small companies can't service fortune 100 companies, big industry, or governments, that realm  is now for the IBM's, Amazon's and Adobe's of the world.

No one, not IBM, not Adobe, is looking to abuse any of us. Simply put, you are watching the evolution of an industry. I think you can look for more products to disappear. I have used Premiere Pro for years but recently switched off to Black Magic Design's DaVinci Resolve, a smaller company that controls front to back of videography -- pro cameras to final production. They specialize in that nitch and can make rapid advancement as it is their total focus. I have Photoshop but, there are others rapidly able to overtake that product. Adobe's 3D software is Mickey Mouse, there are hugely strong products that dominate that field by their specializing in it. I wouldn't waste one minute learning Adobe's animation software, I would bet dollars to donuts that disappears too. It has to, it will not bring any large industry clients into their fold, the very thing they are now built to service. Affinity is rapidly coming on to nip at Photoshop and Illustrator, again, a small company specializing in one thing. Heck, you can get Blender for free and its new version makes it a world class animation product. Adobe will never touch them, or the old mainstays of 3D Max and Maya. Think Adobe even wants to tackle Autodesk, Pixar, and Blender on their own turf? And why should they? It is just not their gig. It can be argued that it is irresponsible to the advancement of technology in general, that a company the size and strength of Adobe, even let some of these programs be a distraction. Look for Adobe's animation software (Flash relabeled) to die on the vine - as it should, the industry can best be served by smaller companies and the world better served by the Adobe and IBM's making the giant leaps for the rest of us.

I've dropped most Adobe software, not because I'm angry but because I see them evolving and need to get out ahead of where technology's evolution is going. Adobe isn't the "bad guy", we're supposed to recognize that technology evolves and stay ahead of it, keep our ventures flexible. That is our gig; to stay flexible for our clients. Most people using Muse are small companies and small companies have the luxury of being able to shift quicker than large companies...think the analogy of a speedboat vs the Queen Mary making a turn. I'll flip this around on everyone: If you can't adapt your business in an industry that is the quintessential definition of change, then you have no business running a business of this kind. Some folks aren't cut out for change, doesn't mean you are dumb, just not cut out for the business. How am I adapting? I'm not developing web sites at all, I'm evolving to another level to take my other tools (video, writing, media production for web and cable) and attract more business and hand off the web side to small companies that specialize; those of you that change, survive and thrive. I'd rather hand off the new web business I give birth to, to a web company and do it for zero commission, than try and wear all the hats. I can better serve clients by saving them money handing the web business to someone else and focus on the next level up. Recognize that it is all very organic, if you picture your business in the same spot it is next year that it is now, but a little bigger, doing the same thing...you are living a fool's dream. It ain't gonna happen. Next year, what you do will be buggy whips in the new jet age. Rather than rant at the Adobe's of the world, look at what they are doing, see how it can serve you to pop your business to the next level or, be there ready for you when you move to that level. Adobe's focus on Cloud services is that first wrung on a very tall ladder for some of us to reach up and grab. They will take you anywhere you want to go that you can't go now.  Render my incredibly processor intense animations and video on your super computers and render farms? Yes please.

Of course, that's just my opinion but, I've been out there in the software industry for a lot longer than most of you have been alive and can say, and carve this in stone; "change or die", and love doing it every day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Path11​, that's a whole "career coaching" and "life-hacking" book in a nutshell ! For free 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I've seen real change n my life.

I ran computer sorters that you loaded programs on with perforated paper tape and main frame computers with magnetic tape and huge disks for Gulf Oil then spent twenty years selling and training advanced CAD/CAM systems that started on IBM PC's with dual 5 1/4" floppy drives you constantly swapped disks to run, there were no hard drives invented yet! Muse (and other Adobe software in the past) going away isn't even a ripple, it's a "oh well, on to the next, and better thing" moment. It is the Universe telling you you are ready, and capable, of change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All valid points and it puts Adobe in a certain perspective. However in announcing EOL on certain products, let Adobe release or sell those products off and let independent or small developers work on them. If Adobe doesn't feel a need to continue to support products they deem to be a drag on them, don't lock them away in a vault. Fireworks was/is brilliant. Muse could probably be taken to places that Adobe doesn't care to invest in. For a small developer (as you point out) there are niche markets, and if the intent is NOT to present the greatest thing since the shoe and make millions, the software can thrive.

If Adobe want to be that global juggernaut, then either split off a division that will pay attention to products that are the life's blood of many careers and stop promoting itself as an all encompassing company. Yes, they may be able to afford losing hundreds or even thousands of users, but to a smaller developer/company that is significant income. Hopefully Adobe won't continue with it's "Engulf and Devour" in regards to smaller graphic software producers, and then sit on or kill the acquired software. Just a few years back I had the mindset that it would be unthinkable to use any other software than Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd have to disagree on a lot of that. Spinning off/selling products to smaller companies is most likely not an option. I was in vertical market software for twenty years. Original programs like Muse started with a lot of existing code from other products and/or hooks to work with other product. Selling off those lines also means selling code and that then can (and probably would) become the foundation of a competitor for programs Adobe needs and/or knowledge of Adobe's development methods. Like selling the gun, the bullets, and the blueprints for everything you have to your enemy. It's not so cut and dried to sell off a product. Just not an option. I'm sure Adobe would have loved the cash but it is just more complicated than that.

Muse was a dead end. Adobe is on the inside of HTML development, programming technologies  and sees where that is going. They see things we won't see for years and have better insight into where to go than we do. Muse had reached a point where further development would be a waste of money as the next iterations of HTML and other web technology would make it worse than a "dinosaur", it would be a battleship anchor tied to every user. I go back to the Macromedia days and had the same frustrations with a number of products that were killed. I spent a fortune on classes and countless hours with Director...then it went away. "Poof" just like that.  I was frustrated for sure but, later saw where coding was going and it was the right move. Add to that a list of others that went away that I also spent a fortune in time and money learning and using. Outside of Director, let's take a look at what all these, Muse included, have in common. Each was made to try and let people that were not developers be able to get into the web market in an easy manner BUT, easy has limitations, it can only go so far. I have been in software and hardware a lot of years, been consulting in businesses of all sizes, especially big ones, manufacturing floors etc and can use this analogy when talking about Muse; it is like why you see PC's in business and not Apple...Apple products are good at what they do because they don't do much. Let's say you start building a web site for a client. That web site helps that company grow and then they need a more robust solution...Muse would hit a wall and the client would be stuck while you figured another alternative. Are they going to wait while you beg for someone to write another "widget"? Should they?  You are an artist that used something easy to knock out the simple sites and are not ready for the next step. The very nature of a web business is to help a client to grow, Muse would absolutely hit a wall. Muse wasn't designed to scale. Where would you be then? You lose a client who has to go to a company that can continue their growth and they now have added expense of having to start over completely with a solution that can scale and a company that can scale it (code centric companies).  All the arguments show you are thinking of you, not your client, whether you realize it or not.

Look, I suggest everyone look at this as a blessing. Most Muse users are artists first. You had a chance to dip your toe in the web development market and see if you have a taste for it. Ask yourself; "have I discovered that coding is actually an art form itself? Do I recognize its beauty and embrace it with the same passion as I do my graphics, painting, writing, film making?" If so, you will look forward to continuing your journey. You will have new and creative (and commercially viable) ways to express your creative side. If not, you have been given the chance to grow yourself in a way you would never have done without Muse, with new knowledge of who you are, in a new direction. Let's face it, at the end of the day, Muse was a vehicle for you to peddle your artwork, your passion. That really is what it comes down to, and your easy tool for doing what you are passionate about. Those flowers you put on your table were great but didn't last forever. Now you can either get all the way in, with the knowledge of what that entails OR, you have a new and more powerful way to peddle your art. You can easily work, and sell yourself, to those who stay in the web development, or advertising, marketing, educational material, etc because you speak their lingo, you understand their issues, their problems, are able to give knowledgeable advice, have experience of what works for clients and what doesn't. You have strong consulting skills that set you way above other artists you would otherwise have to compete against. You would have never developed those skills being an artist alone, Muse gave them to you. I've been in sales and training for longer than most of you have been around and I'll give you a very good definition of what you need to be good at sales, it boils down to this "find their pain, and ease it". Muse has let you step away from a purely artist to new and deep perspective of the world and business. You now have new skill sets that are in high demand. Either continue growing in the development business, with tools that scale, or be a supplier of graphics and consulting to those that do. Either way, you have been equipped to succeed.

The original idea of Muse was to be "so easy, anyone can do it". Well, guess what, anyone can do it, kind of leaves you with an ocean of competition down there at the bottom of the pyramid. Now you get to go where others can't because you have new skill sets and perspective that "everyone" doesn't have. Change your perspective on these tools and where they are in the flow. When I was in high school, I spent my summers as a trim carpenter, there were no power miter saws back then, you had a twenty dollar "miter box" and a hand saw to make every cut. When Makita came out with the first power miter saw, at an exorbitant price, my brother and I ran out and got one. When we showed up on the job site, all the other carpenters just laughed at us, "three hundred seventy five dollars for a saw?". We could now work at four times the previous pace. Within a year, everyone that stuck with the "old way" was gone, you either moved with technology or died.  If anything, it is time to say "Thank you Adobe, for giving me the tools and opportunity to grow and gain new insight and opportunity". Complaining is just a negative that does not serve your life. If you are complaining, you are just wanting time to stand still for you and, it will never do so, you are those guys that laughed at the new saw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 21, 2019 Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your posts are interesting, I'm glad I was still following along.

Here's where I see a hole in your argument: yes, I think a great number of people who used Muse are artists and Muse was a great way indeed to dip into the webworld. For some of us it was all we could do to keep up all activities associated with a small often single proprietor business -- we had all our artwork to do and we had a website to care for.

Now it has gotten harder, therefore more time-consuming. How can we add more hours in the day/week/month/year? If you know the answer to this, I for one would love to know it. I think this is one of the reasons many of us were so sorry to see Muse go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GARRogers  wrote

How can we add more hours in the day/week/month/year? If you know the answer to this, I for one would love to know it.

Simple.  Hire experienced people to help you.    Or subcontract out what you don't have time to do yourself.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, in my area, computer help is way too expensive, I use them on occasion but not on a regular basis. I wish it could be otherwise.

People have earned the right to charge what they charge but my tiny business simply can't afford them.

That's what was wonderful about Muse: I could learn to do it, and perhaps even more important, I could do it quickly and get on with other chores.It gave a great independence to tiny business people like me.

Thank you for contributing to this forum.

I've moved on -- found a new home -- but I still like to follow the posts here.

I found Path 11's posts particularly interesting, but I couldn't see how I personally could incorporate his ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of creating stupid apps that do not even comes close to what Muse does, your company should be ashamed.

I do not care for the ever expanding apps that do not come close to what Muse can do. I am not feeling to Adobe listening to it subscribers. I do not like Dreamweaver. You would rather do stupid moves I would expect from Microsoft. Should we start looking else where for programs to replace your other subscripition prgrams since we can't depend on what you will do from one day to the next. Not happy one bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As a muse user and non-coder, I have so far postponed the topic of looking for an alternative for muse. I remember that an Excel table was created in the forum, in which all possible alternatives to Muse were compared. Is there this or any other overview in the current form?

I am a non-coder and would like to design many websites for myself and my customers without additional subscription costs. The content of the websites should also be maintainable by my customers. What suggestions?

Best regards, Patrick

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: german:

Hallo,

als Muse-User und Non-Coder habe ich bis jetzt das Thema aufgeschoben, nach einer Alternative für Muse zu schauen. Ich erinnere, dass im Forum eine Excel Tabelle geschaffen wurde, in der alle möglichen Alternativen zu Muse gegenübergestellt/verglichen wurden. Gibt es diese oder eine andere Übersicht in aktueller Form?

Ich bin Non-Coder und möchte viele Websites für mich und meine Kunden gestalten ohne zusätzliche Abonnement-Kosten. Der Inhalt der Websites sollten auch durch meine Kunden zu pflegen sein. Igrendwelche Vorschläge?

Best regards, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ist alles in der Liste. It´s all in that list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines