• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse EOL announcement - Alternatives to Adobe Muse?

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For those of you that haven't received the email around the Adobe Muse EOL, see the FAQ Product Announcement that tries to answer some the common questions around the announcement including the reasons behind the decision.

Before we proceed with discussing alternatives, the Muse application will continue to open on your computer. You will be able to continue to edit existing or create new websites with the application. Adobe Muse will continue to be supported until May 20, 2019 and will deliver compatibility updates with the Mac and Windows OS or fix any bugs that might crop up when publishing Muse sites to the web. However, it is quite possible that web standards and browsers will continue to change after Adobe stops support for the application.

While there is no 1:1 replacement for Adobe Muse at this stage, the FAQ link above provides some alternatives. Also, Adobe is making our own investment in DIY website creation and welcomes all Muse customers to join our upcoming pre-release program for a new format that will be introduced this year as part of Adobe Spark. Build a beautiful website—in minutes | Adobe Spark

That being said, I would like to open up this discussion for discussing other solutions and migration paths. It would be ideal if we could focus our efforts on the topic at hand.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 2432 Replies 2432
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but where can I find the list?
Can't see the forrest - too much trees! 🤓

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Google spreadsheet was removed. Sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone please has the list for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the list was removed because the data in it was wrong and in any case now out dated

Adobe has walked away from all things web design so you are best to look at the 3rd party options out there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non-coders pay more for websites than coders do.  All that convenience comes at a price.  Look at online services like Webflow, Squarespace, Wix and WordPress.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hunt is over for me! Have you lot looked at app called nicepage. Fixed price (not subscription) super flexible design and templates to quick start everything. Excellent teaching. And no code! It's really awesome go check it out. Download the trial and by the time you've got it open (it walks you through the basics) you'll be sold on the app I promise you. I've you're mourning muse this will be just what you are after I'm sure. I'm super happy to have found it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks quite nice but me I prefer sparkleapp or pinegrow. I like the open kind of possibilities with WP and Joomla and commerce, though.

THX for letting us kmow anyway - great - apprecieate it.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tips - I'll take a look at it when the occasion arises. I have now ended up with Wordpress and Elementor for various reasons and am quit impressed.

Best regards, Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines