• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone on here successfully using Muse on an iMac running Big Sur Beta?

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone is using Muse on an iMac running the Big Sur Beta? Would be useful to have some heads up if it will continue to work after the next Mac update. I still have several sites running that use Muse and haven't as yet found an alternative I'm happy using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Did you reinstall Muse after upgrading your OS to Big Sur (11.1)?

Use the Adobe Cleaner Tool to remove Muse followed by re-installation from CC Desktop app.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also have a look here, if you cannot find it fpr Big Sur:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/will-adobe-muse-work-on-apple-silicon-processor/td-p/11428688?pa...

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Uwe. You are the Hero of the Day! 🙂 Now Muse works fine on Big Sure.

BRING BACK MUSE !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see myself (and Nancy) more like the last one who shuts down the lights :-)) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a idea and a offer for Adobe, that can bring back Muse, but i must know, what is needed from Adobe, that they bring back muse. Is that a question of money, then i must now, how much is that, what adobe needs every month minimum, that they work again on Muse and bring it back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This idea has been offered in many ways here in this forum, of course. From friendly to really offending offers, including lawyers and the whole scenery - believe it or not - Muse will never be done by Adobe at all anytime. First of all - Muse would have to be setup complete new to provide a better - yet cleaner -  code (some say), then all of the OS outside and the browser versions that change so quickly it would be a very new approach of everything. I am with you, that still Muse is a very nice way to design and create, especially if you´ll have a look at XD and see, what they struggle(d) with and you think:"Hm. Muse had that already".

But anyway - keep searching for another app - watch out sparkleapp (best support, as far as I am concerned-at least the fastest one) they did a new version 3 which helps a lot, of course not Muse but quite close to it in some ways. You may also look for blocs - both of them with no subscription fee, so worth, looking at it, But, also have a look at XD, there´s a plugin to export as html as well. Then you´re pretty close to the workaround as Muse was/is. 

Head up and keep walking,

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"what is needed from Adobe, that they bring back muse."

I hope this an accurate translation:

Piss nicht in den wind.

Everyone went home.  Nobody from Adobe is reading this anymore. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now Now Nancy. Translation.

Don't Uri.nate into the wind. Someone reported you.

Note was Inappropriate use of foul language. When is foul language appropriate.

For me personally Most of the Time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Just Shoot Me,

Ha!  I think the nanny-filter flagged me. It's not the 1st time.  And it won't be the last.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines