• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breakpoint in muse

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I kopie the breakpoints from my master to a page on witch is based on this master

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Yes, that is, how it works. For the third time:

Klick onto the triangles on your layout page, or copy an element from master to layout using „Paste and create breakpoints“.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 possibilities:

1. Go to the layout page and click onto the small arrows at the top of the breakpoint bar, which symbolize the master page breakpoints.
  2. Copy an element from the master page, go to a layout page and choose menu „Edit/Paste with Breakpoints“ (the correct wording may differ. I am not sitting in front of my computer). No all master page breakpoint will be transferred to the layout page  And you can delete the pasted element.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I can not find these arrows
  2. I see in the menu 'edit/paste breakpointts' but the tekst is grey, and I can not use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really?

Did you read exactly?

1.jpg

Clicking onto one of these arrows on layout page, reveals a „Plus“ icon. Clicking onto this creates the breakpoint:

Masterpage-breakpoints.jpg

If you don’t have these arrows on the breakpoint bar on layout page, you have no breakpoints on master page.

Try copying the text container, a rectangle, an image, whatever you want and try again.

The „Paste and Create Breakpoints“ command won’t appear, if the master page breakpoints already exist on the layout page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps there is a wrong settings somewhere.

I have a Masterpage, and if I make a layout page from the masterpage I get the layout as shown in the photo.

Masterpage.PNG

layout page.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is, how it works. For the third time:

Klick onto the triangles on your layout page, or copy an element from master to layout using „Paste and create breakpoints“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines