• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may seem like a completely basic and simple question but as a newcomer to the world of adobe and not the most techy minded fella ever I find myself baffled and frustrated.

I am following a Muse tutorial and it has provided me with some images and a library to upload, but I have no idea how the hell to upload it!?!?!?!?

Adobe help is no use as there it just says open a window and add to library but I can't for some reason.... I'm ready to open a window and launch the laptop tbh!

Anybody any sugestions. I'm running on a pc.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you confound upload with download? Which tutorial? Address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Collaborate with Creative Cloud users in this document Creative Cloud libraries - how to collaborate, sync, and share Illustrator assets where the process to share and update Creative Cloud libraries has been described.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you get more precise about your issue? Which tutorial,which upload, web address?

Thanks

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks. I've sorted it now on my college mac. For some reason it wasnt working on my laptop

Thanks guys

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines