• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DO NOT USE VERSION 2017.1

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017.01 I=DOES NOT WORK — IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITES — IT WAS CLEARLY NOT READY TO BE RELEASED — TO SAY ADOBE SCREWED THE POOCH IS AN UNDER STATEMENT — IT IS AS AMATEUR AS DEVELOPMENT CAN GET — ITNCOST ME MORE THAN AN ENTIRE DAY — THERW3 SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR THIS USELESS ":UPGRADE"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Hi all,

Please use the information in the posts by Kratika and Ankush to share your files with us. Meanwhile, I am locking this post so that this doesn't end up as a catch all place for unrelated issues with this update.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don`t use it and you´re done. Always test it, before you run a almost running website.

WHAT DOES NOT WORK? would you mind to provide a link? get us some .muse, reduced to your issue – only one page.

psst – maybe we find a solution?

thx

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the frustration however, by the time you have upgraded and then find out the sites won't work and you can't upload, for example, it's too late. I had two fall over yesterday. Luckily I have a second laptop with the earlier version on which is still fine, now it's just a matter of moving my entire file and all the supporting images over to the second laptop whilst Adobe fix the latest version - there should not have to be this kind of manual fallback to deal with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always install the previous version on the same machine in parallel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Pavel,

How Can I install the previous version, please? I copied the program form the Applications folder from my desktop to the iMac in the vain hope this would work, but I get an Error - 1 when I try and open it.

SoulTen - I hear you - I have raised another thread too, unanswered at the moment, and have tweeted Adobe asking for a response in general for the number of users experiencing issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dda35f507a.png

431c676f04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and I when I saw you thread, the feeling is real. It's very frustrating. This is my thread. Currently without any reply.

Website Responsive Performance Issue on Muse 2017.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please state the issue in detail and upload your muse file to a file sharing app such as Dropbox and share the URL of the file over a private message with me?

To send a private message, click the profile picture and use the Message button.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also a big problem with this version. The behaviour of layers is different. In most cases the beginning of the layer 'after' the first layer is not visable anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have rolled back to 2017.0.4 and successfully re-published the file, thanks for the previous versions nudge.

Peran has replied to my other thread so I will be following that up.

Good luck all,

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Please use the information in the posts by Kratika and Ankush to share your files with us. Meanwhile, I am locking this post so that this doesn't end up as a catch all place for unrelated issues with this update.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Poortwachters,

Can you please state the issue in detail and upload your muse file to a file sharing app such as Dropbox and share the URL of the file over a private message with me?

To send a private message, click the profile picture and use the Message button.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines