• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Muse create all of the coding?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that Muse creates the code as you build the website. What coding do I specifically have to enter that Muse does not create, before publishing to my webhost server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Every page and every image has an input field for meta data, where you can fill in your data. But that is not „code“ and not a „must“.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing. Muse doesn’t require any coding. It generates the necessary code by itself – even the code, which is needed, to adapt different browser characteristics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even all of the metadata such as keywords for the search engines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every page and every image has an input field for meta data, where you can fill in your data. But that is not „code“ and not a „must“.

Screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told Muse did it all, but It was the Page Properties window that created a little confusion. This lled to my wondering just what coding I would be responsible to add.  Thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, most Muse users fill in the description or some keywords for their pages, but nearly no one found it necessary (I assume!), to use HTML for <head>. This is only needed for very special requirements.

If you need more insight about these keyword/description filed in respect to „SEO“, please have a look at this video:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! You’ve been a great help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines