• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I create a Online Store using Muse?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I create a Online Store using Muse?

I have been looking around for solutions but I can't find one.

I was just hoping that someone else might have known of a way.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Hey,

Unfortunately at this time in Muse alone there's no plug-in for a shopping cart. However it depends wether you prefer to publish the site on an individual server or host it with Business Catalyst.

If you prefer hosting the site with BC you can opt in for a webCommerce plan that will include the ecommerce (http://www.adobe.com/products/business-catalyst/buying-guide-subscriptions.html) and you'll be able to use the Object > insert HTML... and paste the code for catalogs and products (this is an example

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Recently appeared here this widget allows you to create a shopping cart for your site. Really cool stuff and free! Visit site - muse-cart.com and official Adobe add-ons market and download widgets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you want to check this Muse Online Shop Widget - YouTube is a new widget to create a Paypal shop in Muse, very easy to use Muse Online Shop – Adobe Muse Widget Directory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines