• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to edit responsive muse template to adjust to size of device?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a muse template that I have edited to my liking for my site but when I adjust the page from 1200 to 700 as an example some parts readjust and some don't. I don't want to have the site messed up on different devices.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

YouĀ“ll find the same button when text element is chosen. Set it to responsive in width - text then pushes down other content in most cases when thereĀ“s nothing pinned on that page. Pinning in some cases avoids pushing content down.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't guess what you have done.  What's the URL?

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing and so just by guessing, if the template was not done responsive, you have to place elements as desired in different breakpoints . Like Nancy already asked, give us some more input, please. You might have changed some settings when changing the layout for your needs.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here  is the template which states is responsive. Notice the brick wall background resizes from 1200 breakpoint. The middle section however won't resize. Thanks

template.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like your wooden wall isnĀ“t set to resize in width/stretch to browser width. Same to your text that should also be set to resize in width. It will then scale up in height of course.

Does this help?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I set it to resize? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-05 um 13.15.05.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-05 um 13.14.49.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That appears to work but what about text instead of running over images or best way for images to display nice on mobile devices/tablets.images.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YouĀ“ll find the same button when text element is chosen. Set it to responsive in width - text then pushes down other content in most cases when thereĀ“s nothing pinned on that page. Pinning in some cases avoids pushing content down.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines