• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Support for Adobe Muse ends today

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the announcement in March 2018, support for Adobe Muse ends today. In line with this announcement, there will be no phone or chat support for Adobe Muse. This forum will remain open for user to user interactions but will have no employee presence or support.

For those of you that are still subscribed, you can continue using Muse. You will be able to open and edit existing websites or create new websites with the application. However, it is likely that future changes to web standards and browser technology will render Muse obsolete for website building and editing.

Thanks,

Preran

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

As of July 31, 2020 sites published using Adobe Muse will  no longer be editable using the Adobe In-Browser editing solution.

Sites hosted on Business Catalyst will have to be republished to another hosting platform to remain live after September 26, 2021, when Business Catalyst hosting is no longer available. For more details, see the Business Catalyst announcement page.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Hi all,

The article on Muse EOL has been updated to provide clarity around the policy https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

Just to be sure, there has been no change to the policy itself.  

To summarize the article:

• Singe app license holders must migrate to the CC all apps plan to continue using Adobe Muse.
  • If you have a current subscription with Creative Cloud all apps, you should be able to locate Muse in the Older Apps section. To access Older Apps section, n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hi Sonja,

I'm sorry to say there is no direct migration path to any other similar program.

It's a question often asked here and I wish there was a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 160 Replies 160
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I was told by 'chat help' that that was not true/authentic. 

on the adobe forum your staff are saying it is available with the full app £49 a month.

in the archive or older apps

""

Utsav

Andrew, that is not an authentic information.

8:27 PM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That answer was incorrect, and I apologize for the confusion. You can use Muse as part of the CC all apps subscription.

Thanks,
Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand if it's available with whole package then why not make it available as a single app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can see on webarchive.org that Adobe have changed the wording on their website to ‘change their policy’ - I wish to know what will be done about this.

if you look at the first FAQ on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/adobe-muse-end-of-service.html

it changes from feb to march 

timeline below:

8th Feb

Does the end-of-service affect all the users?

Yes, the Adobe Muse end-of-service impacts all the users.

27th March

How does the end-of-service for Muse after March 2020 impact the single app users?

Creative Cloud All Apps subscribers will be able to use Muse post EOL (26th March 2020). However, the single app users might not be able to purchase or renew their subscription.

31st March

How does the end-of-service for Muse after March 2020 impact the single app users?

Creative Cloud All Apps subscribers will be able to use Muse after 26th March 2020. If you are a single app license holder, you will have to move to the CC All Apps subscription to continue using Muse..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as with so many others, Muse won't now.  I checked this morning and Muse is no longer on the list in Creative Cloud.  we all still need to be able to access it as Adobe said we could after EOL.  the only way I was able to use it today was to re-download it, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/download/muse,  And it now shows I am on a 7 day trial of it.  so what happens after that trial is over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and how on earth is that possible when it is NOT in the CC group of apps any more!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THX Preran, the confusion might get resolved now. Wondering, how some users seem to be able to use Muse as a single app since the announcement of Muse´s EOL, though. I thought this was not possible, …

Very Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea. My best guess is that they have a plan that hasn't expired as yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, moi aussi j'ai été très surpris de ne pouvoir mettre à jour mes moyens de paiement et de ne plus pouvoir utiliser adobe muse. Je trouve que c'est scandaleux de nous forcer à prendre toute la suite adobe que l'on ne va pas utiliser. Pour ma part j'ai acheté une suite logiciels Affinity qui correspond tout à fait à mes besoins, et à un prix non comparable à la suite adobe. On paye une fois 60 € et le logiciel est a nous. J'ai vraiment l'impression d'être victime d'un racket à l'américaine. Merci adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree 'american racketeering'

I have over a hundred pages on my website I cant access, really mean of them.

I will probably go to blocsapp an english company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, thanks a lot for your replying, it means a lot.

As far as I see, the main issue is this: Adobe sais users with a license can still use Muse. But now, we can't.

On their site is mentioned:

'Can the users of Adobe Muse continue to use the software and also download it again?'

'Yes, the licensed users of Adobe Muse can continue to use the software. You can also download the licensed version of Adobe Muse from Adobe Muse Get Started.'

There isn't mentioned that a single app license user can't continue to use Muse, but has to upgrade to an all application plan.

So Adobe is wrong, don't you agree?

Kind regards from Holland,

Wiebe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui adobe à tord ce n'est pas normal d'agir comme cela.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here, I started years ago with Muse and built a lot of websites and the own reason was, that it is possible to buy as a standalone-version. Now I have to pay instead of 17 EUR more than 50 EUR for an old program, that is not supported any more??? The rest of the cloud-programs are not interesting for me.

And Adobe know, that all we designers HAVE to continue updating the muse websites, we made 😞 Is there no chance, that we can pay further a standalone-version? Could you please check again? Thx a lot, Andrea from Munich (who not even can start Muse and I have to make urgent changes on websites)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please treat the information that I have provided as the latest and most accurate information. My team has worked very closely with the product team to ensure that everyone has the required clarity around this policy. The advice from the product team has always been to move your sites to a software of your choice before the End of Support date. 

While I understand why some of you may want to continue to use Muse, I don't expect changes to this decision. See if you can download a trial version of Muse and move your sites quickly to another software. This is what I would try to do in your situation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Donc on doit acheter par exemple Tout Creative Cloud 59,99€/mois TTC et ça nous valide notre licence adobe muse ? mais quand on fait détail de l'offre on ne voit pas adobe muse c'est normal ? merci pour votre réponse. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried several times with the trial version to get access to my muse website but that doesn't work either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j'ai fini par payer pour une suite complète et ça marche, mais vraiment dans un moment difficile comme en ce moment c'est pas sympa de la part de adobe de nous forcer à payer 3 fois plus que d'habitude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je trouve aussi. Mais il y a juste l'action de -40% (pour une année...)...mais je ne trouve non plus juste, que je dois payer plus pour un programm, qui n'a plus de updates... maintenant il faut trouver une autre possibilité et programmer tout les site de nouveau...cela va prendre beaucoup de temps... :-(((((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a licensed version of Muse when I started using it years ago.  I was forced to download it all over again, since it just stopped working (as so many on this forum have already complained about),  how do I go about getting that Lic number again for when this 7 day trial ends?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i went to my settings in CC as you said, there is no option to show older apps.   after re-downloading Muse (since it disappeared), I am now on a 7 day trial.  so what happens after that?  it you go to the buy now option, Muse isn't even on the list as an option to buy individually.   we all need some help on this.  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clarity is only as good as your word.  As of April 10, my adobe Muse no longer opens on my computer.  Let me quote you from what you wrote:

"Adobe Muse will continue to open on your computer post the EOS date. You will be able to continue editing existing or creating new websites with Muse. "

It does not, so what is the deal?  I am not having faith in your words.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no matter how you 'sugar coat it' - they lied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They failed to tell us that they would also cancel our Muse subscriptions which would disable the access they promised unless you upgrade to the full suite at nearly 3 times the price. They seem to have failed to tell customer support about this too and instead they try to push different products on us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They failed miserably!!   I am so dissapointed in Adobe right now.  I discoved their epic lie the day after they stopped their support.  I am now working very long hours to bring my Muse clients over to Without Code.  even though I'm still able to use Muse (I downloaded a new trial version and just don't close my computer so it won't jam up), I still find I have to move everyone!!   One clinet, I cannot even do an upload becuase I used web fonts and muse no longer recognizes it and errors out during the upload.  I could go through the site and change every single font, but that will take just as long as recreating the site!!!  so that client is in a jam until I get the site moved.  so dissaapointed in Adobe. I feel like cancelling every product of theirs I use.   causing me a world of hurt.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not ideal, but you could sign up to the full cc suite and be less stressed about moving stuff across. I'm lucky enough that it's only costing me less than €2 extra because between the time I set up the original subscription and now, I became a full time student and was able to avail of the discount. Had this not been possible, I would have paid for a month or two and then moved the sites somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines