• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insert html refresh issues

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, well i have this weird problem with Muse , well who hasn't it seems and

i really hope someone can help me with this..

ok here we go,

I made a site and insert a ,,insert html'' code from ECWID store, when i do this and i load the page , sometimes it opens and

sometimes it stays completely white (i keep hitting F5) cleared temp files and so on, its random.

So i deleted every part and the problem is with the insert html ecwid embed code.

When i test the code in like dreamweaver it had NO problems at all.

If i load the same exact site without the code it loads up everytime with no errors

What can i do ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Hi!

Thank you for the update! We have tested your site, and it loads perfectly fine on our end, too.

As for the reasons you had issues before, our developers inspected your site, and they were a lot of server-related errors that could likely lead to this problem when loading the Ecwid script. So your theory about installation/export being the cause is almost certainly the case here.

Anyway, we are glad to hear that everything loads fine in your live store now. And something pops up, please let u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

This is Ecwid team.

Could you please elaborate, what is the link to your site where you added Ecwid? We need to check it.

Also, please note, that we have a plugin for Adobe Muse that allows you to add your Ecwid store in a few clicks. Here you will find a detailed instruction: Adding your Ecwid store to Adobe Muse – Ecwid Help Center

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you for responding, appreciate it.

Well great tip about the widget, also tried but still same problem (by the way when i insert my store ID number it stays the same, i don't see what i already made in ECWID dashboard)

but still when i load the site you don't see anything, when i delete ONLY the ECWID then it loads right away.

I dont understand it at all , i love ECWID and i want to integrate it in MUSE but it has such a hard time to work together

the site is www.surinaturi.com

I attached a movieclip of what happens...

www.surinaturi.com/museecwid.mp4

(by the way i tried also different browsers, computers even phone, still the same)

I hope you can help me, would be very thankful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you so much for the details. They are helpful indeed.

At the moment, we are inspecting your site and looking for a reason why such a thing can be happening when you add the Ecwid code to your site. We'll keep you posted on any progress regarding that. It might take some time to investigate it from all the sides, so please stay tuned.

Also, we caught the following error on your site:

Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.

So in the meantime, please try to follow the steps described in the Muse Knowledge Base here: Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing One of their suggested solutions can help resolve the problem occurring with the Ecwid code.

If any new news pops up, please let us know in this thread. And we'll, of course, post an update here as soon as we have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you yess i will keep checking my inbox because i really want to keep using Muse and ECWID love them both.

i appreciate the help because i tried so much things , you are my last resort.

So i also sometimes see the ,,Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. ''

i check and fix every error in muse but it shows up sometimes.

I then start all over , and place everything new without stretching or other modifications and suddenly it starts saying that again.

I will be waiting for your solution, and thanx for the effort!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little update, i uninstalled and re installed muse and i started from scratch... again

so everything worked with testing site UNTILL i exported as HTML so there is a problem with exporting, so i uploaded with

the internal FTP from muse, and at this point.... its working so i wanted to give you an update, i am going to test some things but if it keeps working then there was a problem with the installation or export , i dont know for sure.... im using the ecwid wigets right now, in design mode i don't see my ecwid but i DO see it while testing the site.

For now im saved so i keep testing, thank you so much for checking everything and the tips!

great support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thank you for the update! We have tested your site, and it loads perfectly fine on our end, too.

As for the reasons you had issues before, our developers inspected your site, and they were a lot of server-related errors that could likely lead to this problem when loading the Ecwid script. So your theory about installation/export being the cause is almost certainly the case here.

Anyway, we are glad to hear that everything loads fine in your live store now. And something pops up, please let us now.

in design mode i don't see my ecwid but i DO see it while testing the site.

We are happy to look into this, too. To troubleshoot it further, we need a bit of help from you:

* As we cannot access the Design mode of your site, please record a network session into a HAR file when browsing in the Design mode so that we'll see which requests are initialized on your end. Here are the instructions: Generating an HAR file – Ecwid Help Center

* Try to install the store via the J-26 plugin: J-26 for adding Ecwid to Adobe Muse site – Ecwid Help Center Does the problem persist?

These details will help us move further in the investigation. Thank you!

Also, please feel free to email us the details directly at https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes at the moment for the first time it works!

i will install the plugin and i will go to a different hosting because i think there are allot of problems also.

Thank you so much, this was one of the best support so far and i mean that.

Have a great day and keep up the good work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines