Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating a custom photo gallery into a Muse website project

Explorer ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear friends!

I am currently working on a project for a client that has a photography studio. I need to make it somehow possible for him to upload fresh content (photos) with ease because he is currently migrating from wordpress to a standalone website which I work on in Muse. (.html)

I would like your advice on this matter because his demands are that the upload of the files has to be made easily by him from a control panel. (wordpress like)

Is this possible to achieve? Is there anything that I can buy and intregrate as a third party interface/widget or something like that?

Thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Is this possible to achieve? Is there anything that I can buy and intregrate as a third party interface/widget or something like that?

yes, have a look at https://www.publiz.com/adobe-muse-gallery.html

Adobe Muse does not have cms built in but publiz is made for Muse from the ground up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello razvann,

As of now, we do not have an integrated CMS support in Muse.

However, we do have a feature called InBrowser editing - Edit Adobe Muse site content from a browser integrated with Muse.

He may not be able to add a new photo, however, he can change or modify the existing pics in the gallery.

Check this thread as well for more info Need a CMS to be used with Adobe Muse (Was: CMS Urgent!)​

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means, in case you miss something, that you have to place a placeholder gallery and as far as I experienced, the number of pictures must be determined by you. I am not sure, if this does help for you and the photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, have a look at https://www.publiz.com/adobe-muse-gallery.html

Adobe Muse does not have cms built in but publiz is made for Muse from the ground up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publiz is indeed very nice but sadly the client refused to pay for the CMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the client can't pay $5 a month... wow times are hard all over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally I managed to convince the client that Publiz is the most suitable CMS for him and he decided to have a go for it.

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines