• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript exception error message after Export to HTML

Engaged ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a Muse file to HTML I now receive a JavaScript exception error message.

I am using Muse cc2018.0. I have not had this error in prior Muse cc versions.

How do I resolve the JavaScript exception error message?

I cannot downgrade to a prior version in this case.

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 12.37.48 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Christo14,

In which browser are you checking out the site?

last time this bug appeared 2 months ago after an update in Chrome browser - JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'rules' pro...

I suggest you try checking the site in any other browser and let me know if that works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankushr,

Google Chrome (Mac) Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Safari (Mac) - problem does not appear in Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the latest version of Muse i.e. - 2018.1.0.266

Because the bug has been resolved in the latest version.

Also please be informed that this issue is only local so meanwhile you may try using any other browser like safari, or upload your site to Business Catalyst.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your helpful advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fyi the newest Muse can't upload to a new temp site on Adobe BC because that option has been removed form the ui

you can upload a new temp site to Adobe BC with older 2017 Muse then override them in Muse 2018 as a workaround but 18th June this year is the cut off point for making new temp sites on Adobe BC (with any software)

Product Announcement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your messages.

Muse cc 2018.0 can still upload test sites to BC, however I have noticed in recent weeks Muse crashes immediately upon completion of upload. Same for previous versions of Muse.

It's unfortunate that we can't run 2018.0 and 2018.1 versions together on the same device.

It seems we are being cut off at all corners with Muse. On hone hand Adobe is saying it will support but add no new features. On the other hand it seems when they fix one thing there are two more other things that prevent a stable workflow. Oh, and fail to disclose bugs and other things with any new release - at least we won;t have o deal with the last point any more.

Did not know 19th June was was cutoff date. Where was this announced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Christo14  wrote

Did not know 19th June was was cutoff date. Where was this announced?

18th June is the cut off date for making new trials on Adobe BC... link and screenshot

Product Announcement

Screenshot (938).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines