• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

links dead

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My links on width 600px and width 800px do not operate correctly when 1400px work  with this last version. ????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Yes, you already told us.

Here the description of your problem:

Look at this modified and heavily reduced sample page of your site, demonstrating the issue quite clearly:

http://hidden-target-bug.businesscatalyst.com/

This sample shows 3 issues in one simple file:

• The most importat issue (this is the one, this thread is dealing with): A composition with a hidden target doesn’t allow mouse clicks to reach elements below, if this composition has been created in a previous version of Muse.
  • A newly crea

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us

• a link to the site and
  • a one page .muse file, containing only the elements, which are involved to your issue.

Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello here is the link with muse files and html etc…

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the .muse file, but the HTML output. What we need, is the .muse file and a description, exactly wich links don’t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry here it is

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still a html. I cannot see the .muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have double checked look at this link

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-17 um 15.13.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I got it from dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok cool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From breakpoint to breakpoint it changes the layer? (red to blue shows it).

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-17 um 20.19.36.png

Not causing your issue (I can reproduce the issue, but, …), but the hamburger kooks strange

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-17 um 20.21.09.png

Your menu items are compositions as well with no link set?

I can only try a solution in the way, that you should use the same composition for your menu for all breakpoints and not use a separate menu composition for 1370 and for smaller breakpoints.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, I tracked down the issue.

But now it is bed time. I’ll explain tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the links are not working for the images on the page for 600px and 800 px breakpoints. The links in top of the page menu work correctly. If you look at the my old version of the site www.francismartinet.fr everything is working properly !

These problems did appear with the last version of muse…

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you already told us.

Here the description of your problem:

Look at this modified and heavily reduced sample page of your site, demonstrating the issue quite clearly:

http://hidden-target-bug.businesscatalyst.com/

This sample shows 3 issues in one simple file:

• The most importat issue (this is the one, this thread is dealing with): A composition with a hidden target doesn’t allow mouse clicks to reach elements below, if this composition has been created in a previous version of Muse.
  • A newly created composition (2017.2) doesn’t allow any more, to hide lightbox parts while editing. The composition taken over from an older version does allow this. This may be „by design“, but it is really annoying, because you only can layout this area of your page, when hiding the composition (–> layer panel).
  • An image becomes visible, if you click oto the top trigger. This image isn’t needed, but can’t be found anywhere, even if using the „Assets" panel  „Go to Asset Use …“ command.

You may download the .muse file directly from the sample site.

The only way out for now is waiting on a bug fix release, which addresses this issue. For this reason, you may sign into the prerelease forum: museprerelease.com

Would be possible as well, to roll back to the last version of Muse, if you have a version of your .muse file, which wasn’t saved by the 2017.1 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the old version of MUSE ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

francis92 : I informed the Muse team about the bug, I described in post 15 of your thread: Re: links dead

A team member answered, that it would be definitely important, if you can give them some informations about your file. Here the wording of his contribution:

"On a closer look at the muse dataBase file what I found , that the container of the target has also got a topCenter browser pinned . This browser pin on the container of the target is what causing the bug.

We were curious to understand how this file was created, as from tool it is not possible to select the container of the composition target and set a browser pinning on the same. We are unable to recreate this in house. Could you please share how this file was created and on which version of muse?"

​The best would be, if you sign into the Prerelease forum (museprerelease.com) and have a look at this thread: https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/muse/discussio...

Additionally ​I link the team member to your thread, and hope, he will chime in. But, if possible have a look at the discussion in the prerelease forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines