• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Master Page element bring to front for ALL PAGES

Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So many people have asked this and many questions have been marked correct when they have not be answered correctly.
Yes, I am aware of the feature request, but there has to be another way around this aside from pasting those elements needed onto every page separately.

I have a nav trigger button in a breakpoint that I want to have ON TOP of ALL page elements on ANY page. Unfortunately the mast page elements always display below all other page content.
What can be done? code edits?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

If you watch A-Master, only this page should show up, of course.

Reason? Most people use it for their menus and footers and headers. Not all elements on all pages need the same breakpoints necessarily. I want (and many others) to watch out, if these elements which should appear at least on one or two pages behave like I want without any distratction of watching the HOME. That´s the idea of Masters. If I want to watch HOME, I do now take care of these specific items which only appear on HOME.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately you don't tell us, what you have done up to now. So, nobody can tell, which answers were incorrectly marked as "correct".

Go to the "Layers" panel, create a new layer above all others and drag the elements, which should be shown in front of all others, onto it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ON TOP of ALL page elements on ANY page

I think he is talking about the actual html... so its metadata on top then whatever is in the page body and last is any Master page code because the default for the internet is to view code from left to right and top to bottom.

the idea that you need code to be in any special order is something Google pushes for their SEO scripts but I don't know the point here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you think this?

This is one of those "let’s keep a secret" postings.

No example, no exact description of the problem.

And we can wait: The reaction on every single answer will be "I already tried this!"

Wha not give us the "whole story" from the beginning?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gunter... no one knows. Adobe needs to address this.

None of these suggestions work for the latest MUSE. The "A-Master" Page should automatically be on top of the other pages, i.e. Home, Who we are, etc. It's not. Making another layer does not do it. Also, when previewing the "A-Master" page, the Home page should automatically open, of which it does not. When MUSE comes up with a solution, or anyone else, let me know, if I don't figure it out first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you watch A-Master, only this page should show up, of course.

Reason? Most people use it for their menus and footers and headers. Not all elements on all pages need the same breakpoints necessarily. I want (and many others) to watch out, if these elements which should appear at least on one or two pages behave like I want without any distratction of watching the HOME. That´s the idea of Masters. If I want to watch HOME, I do now take care of these specific items which only appear on HOME.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey patrickh,

Can we know what issue you are dealing with so it will be easy for us to find a solution?

Whenever we preview any page in Muse, it's that page which loads the first time.

Let us know if we didn't get your issue clearly.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines