• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

muse 2018.1.1 update

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guy's i've seen this new upadte to Muse as 2018.1.1 does anyone know what it is.

Ricky

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some screenshots showing Muse now gone... Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.47.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.47.43 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@davidc26829770

It should still be there, it's possible your setting that reveals it has been defaulted to "off".

1. Open the CC Desktop App
2. Go to Preferences (click the 3 button icon in the upper right)
3. Select the Creative Cloud heading
4. Check the box for "Show older apps"

Muse will then show in the Apps tab...

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll chalk this up to my stupidity... I'm wondering why it was removed from my system though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn’t and never was removed from your system! Simply open a Finder window, select "Applications" in the window’s left sidebar and you’ll find it at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the social widgets are gone including youtube video embed !!! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About the question on social widgets, they were removed because of legal issues from what I understand. Other than that the latest version ensures compatibility with the latest Mac OS version and has a fix for a bug associated with Chrome that wasn't rendering sites correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Preran, but

• Needless for me to ask, which "legal issues", isn't it? 🙂
  • What is meant with the "latest version of macOS"? Mojave, which exists since a year? Catalina, which doesn't actually exist. 

I think, users deserve a little more transparency – especially because  any of them fear, that Muse will be "destroyed" the cold way in order to make in unusable after march 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am not sure about the granular details of the legal issues. I am traveling and will check With the team to see if it’s possible to provide more info. About the Mac operating system the latest version supports Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines