• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2018.1 Crashing during FTP Process

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Windows 10 user.  Sometimes Muse crashes as I am filling in new FTP information to start the upload process.  Usually right as I fill in my ftp account username it crashes.  Has anyone else encountered this and how to fix it?  This happens on both of my machines (desktop (Win 10 1903 May Update AND laptop:  Win 10 1809 update). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

1. Before launching Muse, disconnect your computer from the Internet.

2. Launch Muse. 

3. Enter FTP log-in details.

4. Reconnect to the Internet.

NOTE:  Muse is discontinued.  It will never be updated or supported again. Use at your own risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why they are tossing MUSE. To many glitches. I started using MUSE when it was in beta. I love MUSE even with it's glitches. This really stinks as I am here reading about everyone having the same problem as me. I will report back if I can figure out a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been having the same issue of late. Muse shuts down when you attempt an FTP upload.
I have found the issue for myself is that Creative Cloud for the desktop isnt running on startup (even though marked to) so this is the problem... once I made sure Creative Cloud desktop was running, then opened Muse it runs as normal.
Not sure why Creative Cloud is able to ignore my set instruction to run on start up but there we go.
Hope this is the fix for you guys too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue using Windows 10.  Is this a Windows only issue?  Would the problem be fixed if I used my Apple computer instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Did u find a solution? It seems to crash when communicating with the Host... need to fix this....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hi! Did u find a solution?"

Did you read the correct answer? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the solution, Please.  Still happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever get resolved. We have had the same problems. As we type in our information it crashes before even finishing. No warnings or errors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Before launching Muse, disconnect your computer from the Internet.

2. Launch Muse. 

3. Enter FTP log-in details.

4. Reconnect to the Internet.

NOTE:  Muse is discontinued.  It will never be updated or supported again. Use at your own risk.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines