• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse is only making some export FTP updates. & the dreaded "some of the files on the server are missing"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My situation is similar to others that are being posted - "some of the files on the server are missing".

In addition, when I try and publish changes to my site only some publish. This is true using FTP & Local HTML. 

Also - I adjusted the meta title, now the nav link to that page doesn't work. I updated the meta title for the home page and it doesn't update either on the local HTML or FTP publish.

I also tried the Muse file (.muse) on another laptop that hasn't done the updates but the file still exports incorrectly. 

www.flinttools.co.nz

Any help would be great.

Dan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the address you mentioned is now the "old" Muse? Because this one works with no errors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking fotoroeder. Does the main nav work for you? Home, Video, Contact. Great if it's just a local problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are we talking about this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-16 um 00.24.12.png

Unfortunately, this does not work.

Did you try to upload as a provisionally website to BC (top right menu - Publish - dropdown - to ftp, to BC, export as html)?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines