• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse keeps crashing when opening a website

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to update a website on Muse. When i open Muse and click on that website, the sitemap comes up and all the thumbnails are blank and then Muse crashes. I am able to open the other websites i created and update them, but of course not the one i need to update.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, you may be from PC? I heard/read about to diconnect from web/WLAN, start Muse, reconnect to web.

Does this work for you?

Working on Mac, I did not have this issue so far, fortunately.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @carolyn1661,

Your screenshot indicates to me that you're on a Mac.  Which OS do you have?

Keeping in mind that Muse is End of Life and should not be used anymore, I'd say your Muse file is corrupted.  Do you have a backup Muse file stored someplace?

Worst case scenario, download your remote server's HTML, CSS and JS files with Filezilla or Cyberduck.  Use a code editor like Dreamweaver or Visual Studio code to make your site changes until you can rebuild your site without Muse.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines