Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My site isnt loading properly in Google Chrome

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im having issues with my site not loading on Google Chrome properly. It sometimes gives me a white blank screen when I load a page, the only way to fix it is to reload the page and then it happens again not too long after. Any Ideas?

Site is: https://www.wondrouscreations.ca

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Hi Riley,

your problem may depend on really too many things, but the first one to bet on is just your Chrome (especially if the same defect does not match it on other browsers). So classic cache flush, update etc. and then if the problem persists we will try to understand.

P.S. On my Chrome this problem has never occurred, try also to make a further check on the various Chrome of friends and relatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Riley,

your problem may depend on really too many things, but the first one to bet on is just your Chrome (especially if the same defect does not match it on other browsers). So classic cache flush, update etc. and then if the problem persists we will try to understand.

P.S. On my Chrome this problem has never occurred, try also to make a further check on the various Chrome of friends and relatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you test-wise delete all shop related 3rd widgets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something in your <head> tag is causing code errors.  It looks like it might be coming from that Facebook Pixel Code

Showing results for https://www.wondrouscreations.ca/ - Nu Html Checker

Of the top 5 modern browsers, I find Chrome to be the least forgiving of code errors and it has a persistent cache which makes debugging painful. Switch to Developers Console with F12 or Right Click > Inspect Element.   Keep Console open while testing and click on Disable Cache.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/Grwsc.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've been experiencing problems with Muse sites showing errors on Chrome too. I get the usual files may be missing error and sometimes the site seems like it's not going to load, then it loads after reloading. But many times the sites look like this!  http://prntscr.com/lpim4t  I hope someone can figure all this out. I am so frustrated with this.

Also... this started happening even with sites that had not been revised in months. So, I think it may be that Chrome had an update to their browser that affect muse sites created with versions 2017 and 2018... Just a thought!

What a shame! Muse used to be the best web building program I had used! ADOBE... PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you missed the announcements, Muse is end of life and  Adobe is no longer developing it.

Now might be the right time to switch gears and look for another web authoring system that you can work with.

Depending on what you need to build,

• Dreamweaver alone or with commercial extensions
  • Visual Studio
  • Adobe Portfolio
  • Adobe Spark
  • Pinegrow
  • Wappler
  • Bootstrap Studio
  • Webflow
  • Mobrise
  • Sparkle app (for Mac only)
  • Blocs app (for Mac only)
  • WordPress alone or with visual design plugins.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please follow the advice given here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2408872

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines