• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paragraph style HTML tag options

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please explain me how (or where) to find this HTML tag, change or modify similar paragraph style of this running text ?

here is a photo ..

Untitled.jpg

and muse file

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

I don’t understand your question quit well.

The HTML paragraph tags are not a text style, as you are perhaps assuming. That means, you can assign a paragraph tag to every paragraph without changing its appearance.

The best way, to handle paragraph tags, is to assign every attribute you want to a paragraph – inclusive the tag – and create a paragraph style from it. If you now assign this style to a paragraph, the tag is applied in the same way as all other attributes (size, alignment, colour, bold,

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand your question quit well.

The HTML paragraph tags are not a text style, as you are perhaps assuming. That means, you can assign a paragraph tag to every paragraph without changing its appearance.

The best way, to handle paragraph tags, is to assign every attribute you want to a paragraph – inclusive the tag – and create a paragraph style from it. If you now assign this style to a paragraph, the tag is applied in the same way as all other attributes (size, alignment, colour, bold, …)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, if you refer to the „marquee“ tag: You can’t assign it in Muse. Even, if you could: Don’t use it. Why? Please read this: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/marquee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Günter

I Just wonted to find this code which is not offered by muse by default. Also it is not possible to create this motion by muse paragraph style only, as I understand. I thought that HTML tag meant that HTML code is inserted in it somewhere. So I just asked if you can give me a clue where to find this code and modify speed or delay of this running text for example. Also fact is that it works in muse, but could not finf the place of where it is controlled from... )

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Inb the very first versions of Muse, this „marquee“ tag was included. It was removed by reasons, which Andrew Hushbeck, a Muse team member, described here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1170189​ (post 14)

If you are looking for a marquee text widget. Lance Bushore, a former Muse engineer, published a bunch of widgets, among them a marquee tool.

Download and try it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwikf4zs09n25m1/Lance%27s%20Widgets.mulib?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines