• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Size Incorrect

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Muse on a fully-updated Windows 10 computer.

I tried creating a website, but the size of the pixels seems to be off. Pixels are something like 1.5 times the size they are supposed to be, so a 1920-width page shows up as stretching far wider than my 1920-width monitor. It does this both inside the program and during html exports/live previews.

I have tried opening Muse sites others created and creating other new sites, and they all have this same issue.

I created a website on a different computer (Mac), and I don't recall having any issues like this. Here's the other site: http://www.enengame.com

Is there some setting that I need to change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Did you perhaps unintentionally click the „expand“ double arrow icon at the left/right of the breakpoint bar?

And: Your site has (a) a responsive layout and additionally (b) extra adaptive phone/tablet layouts. One of these two options isn’t necessary and may lead to display errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the screen resolution and pixel density of your display? 

Also what zoom level are you using in Windows?  The recommended zoom level is Normal or 100%.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My monitor's resolution is 1920x1080, and my computer is set at 1920x1080, without any sort of zooming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the other site is fixed... is this new one set as fluid perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both sites as fixed and fluid.
No matter what settings I use, they both appear too large.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you perhaps unintentionally click the „expand“ double arrow icon at the left/right of the breakpoint bar?

And: Your site has (a) a responsive layout and additionally (b) extra adaptive phone/tablet layouts. One of these two options isn’t necessary and may lead to display errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines