• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puedo tener problemas se copio el diseño de un sitio web?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola estoy haciendo un diseño en adobe muse similar al sitio de reseñas [weblink removed as per forum guidelines] me gustaria saber si puedo tener problemas legales al usar el diseño muchas gracias.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see any special design feature that needs to be legally restricted to just one site in the world. Let us know if you think of a special design feature that needs to have a deeper look at but for me it is a site with a header, a footer, some content in between, some text, some images, …

But legal issues are not what you have to look at – please be aware that Muse is under EOL, means that sooner or later something might not work anymore as intended or expected from browser-side or from your machine-side. Mostly Windows users have had numerous real problems and Mac users with the latest OS had some struggle, too.

Although even muse-themes.com is still on the line in creating widgets for muse, I cannot really recommend to use muse.

Which system do you work with? PC or Mac?

If you want to create a shop-site, then as well, I cannot recommend to use muse, there might be certain issues running towards you, which you do not want at all.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

muchas gracias por su respuesta, estoy trabajando desde una pc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I have no really advice for PC what app to use except Pinegrow which is awesome as longb as you have some kind of coding skills or at least kind of understand the structure of websites - if so it is one of the best, from my experience. For Mac there is sparkle and blocs - both with its limitations.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your example site is made with WordPress and Elementor drag & drop web design plugin.

I see no upside from reinventing the wheel with obsolete software like Muse.  If this is the kind of site you want, use WordPress and a free or paid WP Theme (see links above). 

As to your legal concerns, forget about it.  Website layouts can't be protected.  However, site content (text, products & graphics) are protected by copyright. 

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines