Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

struggling with mobile menu

Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Now I'll give up soon. I've been trying all day to find out why the mobile menu comes in to the left
on my page. Can anyone take a look?

Home

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you pin that mobile menu to the TOP RIGHT if you want it right or TOP LEFT using the pin function below - i will assume you have a master page - or if its a one page site u may not need one

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 14.29.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There´s quite a bit of work to do as Guenter mentioned, …

cheeky71  schrieb

Make sure you pin that mobile menu to the TOP RIGHT if you want it right or TOP LEFT using the pin function below - i will assume you have a master page - or if its a one page site u may not need one

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 14.29.34.png

… and pinning on mobiles is not recommended at all, especially the devices with this tiny little "i" don`t really like pinning, though.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using fluid (with breakpoints) or Desktop/Tablet/Mobile version? Your menu makos needs a background in order for it to stand out over the content. You can set the menu panel to the browser width and then position the various items within that (hamburger and MENU text an adjust the size of the accordion (and position) width to your desired spec. If you want to see a sample let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, there are other issues too. The simplest way to find a solution:

Delete all pages, but the „home“ page and delete the slide show. Now we should have a small file to examine.

Give us this file by using these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652, then we can have a closer look without guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines