Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text alignment center in accordion dont work

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on muse 2017.1

The text in the accordion is not centered. Setting with "can close everthing". No pinning.

I'll also tried it in the version 2018.1. But that is even worse! Because than the text in the widget "pop-ups pro" is even not centerd. In version 2017.1 at least that works. But not text center in accordion.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-02 um 16.23.01.png

This is the link to businesscatalyst:

restaurant-mediterran-orientalisch-thespicebazaar-muenchen

I'm looking forward for help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

From watching the file, I guess, the mixture between your alternative layouts and some responsive settings lead to your error.

I recommend to unpin all elements and use backgrounds and text elements seperate. Unpinning all elements in the accordion leads to this and you want to have the blue background strteched to brpwser width, right?:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 12.26.31.png

Almost every element was pinned either to center or left (even when placed on the right – footer elements).

As you use fixed width, nothing should be outside these

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Again,

Please sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you place the 3rd party widget? What happens, if you hide the widget? Maybe  it is necessary to delete the widget?

You could try and save it with a new name for safety reasons.

I also invite you to share the muse with us with only the accordion and no other elements except the ones needed to face the issue.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll get a message that the file can not be synchronized. When i try to show in the web i get

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 11.29.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's synchronized but still

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh mann! Finaly:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens mostly in chrome.

A ssoon as you clear browser and refresh the 404 disaapears. I use Firefox, since this error appeared very often.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Uwe

Ich arbeite in Firefox. Nach schließen des Browsers und wieder öffnen hat's geklappt.

Danke für die rasche Antwort!

lg, ursula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From watching the file, I guess, the mixture between your alternative layouts and some responsive settings lead to your error.

I recommend to unpin all elements and use backgrounds and text elements seperate. Unpinning all elements in the accordion leads to this and you want to have the blue background strteched to brpwser width, right?:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 12.26.31.png

Almost every element was pinned either to center or left (even when placed on the right – footer elements).

As you use fixed width, nothing should be outside these blue guides, showing the 1024 area, so I recommend to put these inside:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 12.34.27.png

This also applies to the language button:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 12.37.32.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-04-03 um 12.39.30.png

I don`t know how much you are able to spend in time to this project, but an overall responsive page would not be too bad.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobe.ly/2IlEpg3

That´s the 2018.1 version of your file. with remaining adaptive design but some unpinning of some elements, I easily found.

As you use the scrubber (Schrubber ist ein geniales Wort, oder?), you may find some more.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entschuldige, aber ich kein kaum verstehen was Du meinst. Mein Englisch ist leider zu schlecht.

Ich kann die Elemente nicht entpinnen! Es wird mir ausgegraut angezeigt

Ich habe ein noch anderes Problem. Ich habe in einem Accordion ein iFrame eingebunden das ein PDF sichtbar macht das auf einem Server liegt. Es funktioniert plötzlich nicht mehr. Nur im Browser Preview. Wenn ich die Datei auf businesscatalyst hochlade funktioniert es nicht mehr. Gibt es eine ander Lösung?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zum iframe kan ich Dir leider nichts sagen.

Zum Entpinnen der Elemente, mußt Du mindestens zweimal in das Element klicken.

Das Accordeon besteht ja selbst aus mehreren Teilen und die meisten anderen auch, außer die Textelemente.

Grüße

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines