• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not staying in place over a parallax box

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble getting text to stay in one place, over a parallax box/div.

In order to create the parallax I created a rectangle, filled it with a grey color, then added an image.  I would like to have text on that image,, that will stay in place over the image, and to be viewed as the image is "parallax'd over" ( for lack of a better term)

Once I try to add text on the photo, the new text box seems to need "motion" settings.  I can't seem to figure the right numbers to get it to react properly, and the simplest thing to do seems to be to just put text on the image and that would stay accordingly; I just can't seem to make that happen,

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Use the „Publish“ button top right of Muse’s application window to upload a free, temporary site on Businesscatalyst and post the link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Joe,

Please share your site URL for our reference so we can take a closer look at it.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know how to share a link through Adobe CC.  My "Share" button in the top right of the app does is grey'd out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the „Publish“ button top right of Muse’s application window to upload a free, temporary site on Businesscatalyst and post the link here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines