• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Adobe Muse October 2017 update is here!

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update to Muse is ready for download. This update addresses most of the issues reported since 2017.1. Please confirm these fixes as soon as you have had a chance to test them.

There is one new feature in the latest update, and it is a feature that will help you make a smooth transition to a next update allowing you to go back and use your files in a previous version of Muse in case it becomes necessary.

Automatic creation of a backup file after you convert files to the next version:

When you open an existing Adobe Muse file using the latest version of the application, file conversion takes place. Earlier, after the file conversion, when you saved your file, you were not able to open the file in an older version of Adobe Muse.

Now, when you open and save an existing file in Adobe Muse (2018.0), you see the following warning message:

backupfile.png

If you click OK, a backup file is saved in the same location as your original file. You can use this backup file with the older versions of Adobe Muse.

Note: The backup file is created only for those files that are converted after you open the file using the latest version of Adobe Muse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran  wrote

Please confirm these fixes as soon as you have had a chance to test them.

I confirm the state bug is still in this public build so everything works great as long as you don't want links on your site

https://vimeo.com/238857272

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never had the vertical shift bug that many others have described, but now all of my content shifts in preview after updating to the version that was released today.

Edited: It was caused by a muse-themes widget; "Back to top". The issue went away after deleting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened and (alas, accidentally) saved a file in the new 2018.0, and at no time was I ever presented with that dialog box. And I have also had a few shifting issues. Fixable, but...seriously. Plus, now Muse-Themes Media Pro Gallery is having some issues that had previously been fixed.

I feel like I have to spend weeks figuring out Rube Goldberg fixes to bugs in Muse, then an update comes and whammo!  I have a whole new set of bugs and have to spend days fixing things again.

This ain't no way to make money. If I amortize it out, it may have been more cost effective to hire a Dreamweaver programmer.  😞 And seriously, this is coming from someone that loves the program, when it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MediaGraphics,

Apologize for your frustration. I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines