Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website not scrolling in Google Chrome

Participant ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

One of our staff has contacted me to say that since my last publish our website is no longer scrolling up or down.

www.merinosnug.com.au

It works absolutely fine on my machine (Apple, Google Chrome, Safari). She says that it works in IE but does not work on Google Chrome on her and other staffs' machines. She has the most recent version of Google Chrome.

Can anyone help with suggestions as to how I might fix this?

Cheers

Tiff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 23, 2017 Feb 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scrolling your site works fine here in California -- Windows 10, Dell laptop, Chrome latest version, Logitech mouse with wheel.

Could it be that your staff is using a huge monitor with very high resolution so that no scrolling is necessary?

Beautiful clothes, by the way.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thank you so much for your feedback! It is such a mystery!

I will ask the staff to clear their cache, restart their machines, and hope for the best.

We're very proud of our beautiful 100% Australian made clothing - and proud to support Australian wool growers. Thank you so much for your kind compliment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tiff.... be sure to let us know if/when you solve it.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works even for me, latest chrome version and win 8.1 pro.

Nice site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Teo! I really appreciate that you took the time to respond. Hugely helpful to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines