• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's sad about the last Muse update

Participant ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sad thing about the last Muse update is showing us how bad and unreliable the software is becoming.

I spend a whole day updating several web sites, to figure out in the end that the update broke it completely. A whole day of work lost. Today I'm going back to the previous version and I'm going to redo all the work I did yesterday. I'm lucky that I have previous versions of all my projects.

Working with Muse in my client's websites requires a certain level of trust. How do I know if the next update will broke dozens of projects developed? That's the thing: I don't know. Reading the complaints here in the forum it's just sad and to watch the Adobe staff asking for details about the responsive placement bug looks like Adobe didn't do their homework - to beta test the update BEFORE release.

When my CC app pop-up the last update I was SURE that was going to help me. It did the other way around and I lost a whole day of work.

So, dear Adobe, please, take care of your paying costumers. We are definitely not your beta testers. Please envolve from this and learn. Update MUST BE extensively tested BEFORE you lunch it. That's why you have a beta testing program. Jezz, how many guys do you have there? Two or three?

Adobe software is used by professionals and we can't be interrupted just because you launched a broken update. You have to be more connected with your costumers, listen more and be aware of you responsibility as a software company. Projects, clients, businesses are ate stake here. And that's not the first time it happens. It happened before in the last update with Adobe Illustrator.

Take action! 1. Pull out the last update. There are tons of people breaking their web sites with the last update. 2. State an apology for your costumers. Show your concern and that your are listening. 3. Show that your team is working on the bug around the clock. Give us ETA for the next fix.

Adobe, please, you guys have to take the next step and evolve from this. I work with you for almost 20 years, and this is an embarrassment for the Adobe history.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today an update for the Adobe Max : Muse bugs has been solved?????? who wanna try to update???!?!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the hope of reducing the pain points which raised in the last release, we mainly focused to release a bug-free update rather including more new features.

Please see this doc for more info about the today's release - What's new in the October 2017 update for Muse CC

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the doc is anything but

"Vertical displacement bug fixed. Sorry we suck so bad."

I'll be disappoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ankushr40215001  escreveu

With the hope of reducing the pain points which raised in the last release, we mainly focused to release a bug-free update rather including more new features.

Please see this doc for more info about the today's release - What's new in the October 2017 update for Muse CC 

Regards,

Ankush

Hey Ankush, that's good news. I have a good one for you too, on my side, apparently everything is working. I opened my web site and exported in a new folder and everything seems fine and working as intended.

I would like to thank you and your team for your effort to solve this horrible nightmare. And with this episode I hope Adobe learned that your current customers doesn't need new features every day. I know new features sells more, but we, your current customers, just need a reliable, stable, and above of all, a well tested software to work. Like I said before, everybody here has clients and projects at stake. We can't risk it for 2 or 3 blue boxes poping up every update.

Do you want to give us new features? Start working in a new one right now: make your applications faster. Optimize your code, rewrite your executables to demand less of our machines. That's a new feature I don't see in a long time from Adobe.

And before you release an update, please, test it extensively. If your boss is giving you a deadline to launch a new feature, tell him to f**k off because you guys have to test it with every detail before release it.

Thanks again for you patience and dedication. My best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah would be great if previewing pages/sites actually worked. The majority of the time the page never loads. Even after an HTML export the site takes a year to display in the browser... why?

Once the export is complete why is the site not loading instantly. Why when I try to open a local copy of the site is it so slow?

I'm assuming there is some b.s. code in there connecting to adobe servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced none of these „issues“. No problem at all previewing a page/site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with „it will not put the home button in when i try to pull out a menu“?

• Which home button?
  • Put the home button into what?
  • How do you „pull out“ a menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to pull out a menu, It has only has contacts and ask. I need the home button on there and when i drag in a menu it will not put the home button. What i want is it to have " home,ask,contacts" but when i pull it out it dosent have the home button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like this it dosent have the home button on the menuA-Master 11_26_2017 1_38_13 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Is there a page called „home“?
  • If yes, did you inadvertently exclude it from you menu? ( Rightclick onto the page icon in plan mode and look for the corresponding commands)
  • Is the „home“ page (if it exists) a parent page like „contacts“ and „ask“, or is it eventually a child page and you choose only to display the parent pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is a page called home it just wont appear on the menu. Is there away i can put it back? No the home page is a parent page. All of them are parent pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER! IT WORKED!THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines