• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will MUSE made sites still work after 2019?

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the most essential questions:

Will MUSE made sites still work after 2019 for my clients?

Those sites are all on their own FTP Server. But those sites are using Fonts from the Adobe Typekit.

If you, ADOBE, shutting the servers down, can you guarantee me that my client's websites STILL working than?

This is very important to my business, so please give me feedback about this as soon as you can please.

Thank you in advance.

Regards -

Ingo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ingo,

Adobe Muse will continue to be supported for OS compatibility until May next year. You can continue creating sites in Muse until its code is compatible with latest web standards.

For Typekit which is linked to your Creative Cloud account won't be affected by this.

Adobe is only closing its hosting business, and apart from that everything will work as is till now.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

thanks for your fast reply.

At least those are relative good news.

Thank you.

Regards

Ingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would definitely recommend updating the sites with alternative Google fonts (or similar) before then. In 12 months it is possible that an update to Mac OS or windows could render the Muse application unusable. The only sensible solution is to have in place a timeframe to migrate away for Muse before May next year. If you only use Muse a CC subscription is expensive just for fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines