Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Виснет Adobe Muse

May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Подскажите пожалуйста, почему при прокрутке вниз, или при перетаскивании блока программа немного подвисает.

Я работаю на MacBook Pro 15

Процессор  2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

Память 8 гб

Думаю по системным требованиям хватает более чем. Хотя программа Photoshop работает идеально, или любые другие. Проблема именно с Adobe Muse.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

that looks normal to me, for a old Mac i5 and only 8 ram the lag is fine.

I have a 8g ram but Windows which is better at ram management and a i7 which is just better so my lag doesn't kick in as bad

I do still get the black bar at the top when zoomed in (a Indesign bug which Muse inherited) but your ssd and my G-card are not used by this screen... its cpu + ram only so more cpu power and increase ram are the only true fix

as a work around you can | should zoom out when working on large pages becaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandr,

Does this happen with all your websites or just some. Can you post a small video of what you are seeing so that we better understand your issue? We haven't heard of anything similar in Muse. Also, can you try deleting any custom HTML code or third party widgets you may be using to see if that helps?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте, у меня такая-же проблема с Adobe Muse на Macbook Pro 13 2017 года. Перемещение внутри программы не плавное, происходит с рывками и зависаниями, работать с программой очень не комфортно. Подскажите, возможно есть решение данной проблемы?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018 Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте! Такая же проблема. Специально начисто переустановил систему. iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 3,4 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 ГБ DDR4,  ssd 1Tb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure as to why you are experiencing a lag. Can you make sure that all the drivers on your computer are updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана 2018-01-23 в 19.21.09.pngОбновления все стоят.
Я так же пользуюсь Photoshop и Illustrator, там проблем нет, все отлично работает.

В "iMovie" видеорендеринг очень быстрый.
Только Muse тормозит.

Снимок экрана 2018-01-23 в 18.59.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am out of ideas as to what is causing the slowness on your computer. The only other thing I would ask you to test is to see if you can test it on a different computer. This is to rule out any issues with your computer. I haven't heard of anything similar from other users.

You can also try using the chat option on our Support page Contact Customer Care Select Creative Cloud all apps and from the Popular section, choose Adobe Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я уже связывался со службой поддержки, сказали, мы вам очень хотим помочь, но не можем, не знаем в чем дело.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Да Adobe  только и говорит что: "Мы такого никогда не видели, Мы не знаем в чем проблема, обновите программу, обновите драйвера, обновите OS и прочее". У всех знакомых которых есть Mac такая же проблема, виснит Adobe Muse, другие программы работают идеально, просто Adobe не хочет оптимизировать нормально и решение проблемы спустя несколько лет не нашлось, и они ничем помочь не могут!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that looks normal to me, for a old Mac i5 and only 8 ram the lag is fine.

I have a 8g ram but Windows which is better at ram management and a i7 which is just better so my lag doesn't kick in as bad

I do still get the black bar at the top when zoomed in (a Indesign bug which Muse inherited) but your ssd and my G-card are not used by this screen... its cpu + ram only so more cpu power and increase ram are the only true fix

as a work around you can | should zoom out when working on large pages because that is how the panel is designed to rendor and selecting a object will help when jumping different zoom levels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Я говорю про Mac OS а не Windows, причем тут Windows? Проблема именно на этой операционной системе.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines