• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

помогите пожалуйста, сломал голову, а причину найти не могу, это только на моем ноутбуке

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

проблема.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi михаилг,

Your issue statement contains very little information.

Please help us with some more info like translating the error message, when does it happen (at launch or opening a .muse file), when was it working fine last time?

Let us know the answers so we can further drill down the issue.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on any other computer works without problems, and on the laptop, Windows gives an error as in the screenshot, I re-done everything I could, the error pops up after running the programs muse. The resulting problem led to the completion of the program. Windows will close this program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to understand the error message, probably if we have any contributor who understands Russian can dive in here and help you get out of this issue.

Allow me a while to look around.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankushr40215001​, I would invite Pavel Homeriki​ to this.

Best Regards

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, .

I do not think I can do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel Homeriki​, I thought it´s "only" a language problem.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The resulting problem led to the completion of the program. Windows will close this program. error message translation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to tell what could be the problem, but are you using any third-party widgets or HTML code in Muse? Can you try deleting them one by one to see if any of those could be causing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines