• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100% tool tip widget or hack

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to do responsive full screen tool tip widget but cannot do. Was watching Dani jam session 'power user tips and tricks'. At the 7min mark she alters the thumbnail to col. I tried doing this with text instead of col but text box blocks action. Does anyone know how I can achieve 100% full screen effect.
Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lounge Forum is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies. Have not used forum before so guess was a bit hasty in gettin answer. Adobe Muse
Thanks very much for assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dani is a Muse development person so I assume Muse... will move to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines