• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100% Width and Height Images on One-page site

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a site that users can scroll through full browser sized "panels" on a one page site. Each "panel" fits to 100% width and height of the browser. The viewer navigates from panel to panel by pressing down on the keyboard or a single scroll that snaps the next panel. Very much like in this site: http://www.arconic.com/thefuture/

I have tried the "Anchor +" Widget and that helps achieve the scrolling effect, but still can't figure out how to make each "panel" full browser width and height.

The best I can find is this Widget: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/presentation-panels#shopify-product-reviews but it seems to break down once breakpoints are added.

Is there any way I can do this in Muse? If not, there is a Javascript library "fullpage.js" that creates a similar function. Can I import this to Muse somehow?

Please Please Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Hi,

There is a long discussion held over this thread - Creating a 100% height rectangle element.

Please chek if you can get any relevant help here.

And to add an external .js file you can export your site as HTML and then add the required files.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a long discussion held over this thread - Creating a 100% height rectangle element.

Please chek if you can get any relevant help here.

And to add an external .js file you can export your site as HTML and then add the required files.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On their page it looks pretty responsive. You should really ask them. Needs some patience maybe. This forum is faster, I guess .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines