Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Container FULL Width 100% How?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create 2 same box text container 100% Full Width on the same line, so basically I would like to divide the page in two different section

You can find an example on the image below.

What I tried already, If I create 2 box and I attached them together and then I set Strecth to broswer with, they are going to overlap each other from broswer edge to edge. What I need is that their are going to stop in the middle as the pic below.

Do you know how ca I do that?

You got an example on here regarding two boxes: Archivi Coaches - Crossfit Officine

box.jpg

Thanks!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

DamianoMocellin  schrieb

Thanks for your help, I checked the website. Could I know wich widget you used for the text on

"02  Voruntersuchung"

with the + buttons that can expand the text? Thanks!

For the other problem I'm using a diffrent kind of layout.

It´s called "accordion" out of the box from muse.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use a fixed-width layout, then this can only be done using CSS encoding.   If you are using a flexible width layout, then just click these arrows.

b1ab149ef0.png

But the use of a flexible layout carries a lot of pitfalls. If I were doing this in Muse, I would prefer a fixed layout + css encoding - it's much easier than fighting the horrors of a responsive design in Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer!

I'm using a Fluid Layout but with    ">>"  Layout 1200px  "<<"

otherwise is going to look so big and large if I swap it to "<<"  Layout 1200px  ">>". On the 2 boxes I need to add pictures on it, so I would like to have them responsive. COuld you plase give an example of css that I should use the make it like this Archivi Coaches - Crossfit Officine ?

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. My solution (post 3) doesn’t need the page expansion with „>>“.

In addition: It would be very helpful to tell us the full story from the beginning. You talked about text. Now you need images too …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gunter thanks a lot for your solution, I'm trying with your one since an hour, it's look fine, the only thing why I'm looking for a different solution Is beacuse I would like to manage the two parts separtely. Because i need to apply the same fade effect that you can see on the example website http://reebokcrossfitofficine.com/coach/.

I really appreciated your help, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used something similar here: homepage ​on landing page. There I used only one box on the right

Using two boxes will look like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-08 um 15.00.19.png

No pinning necessary. You could set them as responsive in width or responsive in width and height. You could mix these options between breakpoints, too.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, I checked the website. Could I know wich widget you used for the text on

"02  Voruntersuchung"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DamianoMocellin  schrieb

"02  Voruntersuchung"

It´s called "accordion" out of the box from muse.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In opposite to images, this is not so easy with 2 browser wide aligned text boxes, but you can achive this. Look at this sample file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6eiy80u9hy1ttkr/textframes-side-by-side-browser-wide.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everybody for your help!

There is anyway to that without use the function of ">>"? I already know that, the problem is for big screen that everything is going to look so big and large! I already set up all the website without that because I to want keep the layout no more than 1200px.

Do you have any solution/widget or something? Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines