• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018- Share button icons disappear - text overlaps when publish (preview is fine)

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been using the same template to create pages on muse for a year now... But with the recent updates the text and the pictures just overlaps even in the right resize options. Everything is fine in the preview. Only when published.

I also added muse share buttons (sharebuttons.mulib as Muse ads-on) But the icons disappear when I publish the page. Again fine in the preview mode.

Unfortunately there is no way me to use a version earlier than 2017.1 so everything was file until the recent updates.

Any solution will be more than welcome.

Thanks,

Umay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Be also aware that you do not have to pin them. You should not pin them to the left, if you persist on pinning.

Use the scrubber and see how they disappear out of the canvas.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Umar,

how can we help?

Be aware that from muse-2018 most pinnings do not work as expected and intended.

I could not say much more.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thank you fotoroeder . Good to know.

Do you have any idea why my share buttons doesn't appear properly? I use original Muse widget downloaded directly from Adobe Muse website?

No problem in the preview- Only when I publish it.

Please see below.

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 16.48.25.png

Many thanks in advance,

Umay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Adobe website with „original Muse widgets“.

There are only Adobe websites, which allows 3rd party vendors, to feature their widgets like this one https://musewidgets.com/collections/all​ or this one: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons?pp=MUSE&ppv=%3CMUSE%20version%20number%3E&locale=%3Clocale%3E

Please do the following:

Copy only(!) the share buttons and the „misbehaving" other elements into a new .muse document with only one page and share this .muse file with us. Follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the offer Günter Heißenbüttel!  That would be very helpful! You can find the file here: Adobe Creative Cloud

The preview, and the business catalyst shows the buttons fine - but not when I publish it. I couldn't find the answer anywhere else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t see a problem here.

• What happens, if you export your site as HTML and upload these data to your hosting platform?
  • Did you contact the vendor of this widget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks  Günter    for looking into this! When I upload the HTML file, the icons dissapear, the  only grey circles as seen in the screenshot above. The website refers to the adobe forum as first for help. No contact other than Adobe itself. . https://musewidgets.com/products/share-buttons ...May try to chat option on adobe maybe?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are aware, that these widgets never work on your local machine? They need to be published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your point! Unfortunately problem starts after publishing it... Thanks anyway...Hopefully will find a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be also aware that you do not have to pin them. You should not pin them to the left, if you persist on pinning.

Use the scrubber and see how they disappear out of the canvas.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines