Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 UPdate Problem with Chrome

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys

Updated to the 2018 version and all seemed well until I uploaded a new site and the following happens:

Only on chrome on a mobile, the widths start to play up and allow you to scroll to the right. I've tested a site taking out what appear to be the offending elements and it still happens. I also had a master that worked fine - duplicated it and allocated to the pages that were playing up and it still happens. The browser previewworks fine, as does firefox, but other users have also reported this problem.

I'm about to put back the previous version so no live environment I can show i'm afraid. Page widths and setup are fine and the email icon is pinned to the top right. White top bar is set to full width. Even if you remove them it still happens.

Back to 2017 version we go again....

2017-10-31 11.54.30.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Hey Tim,

Looks like the Onload animator widget is one causing the issue.

I tried removing them and it went fine.

Maybe it requires an update, can you please check with the MuseThemes once.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello TDS_Design,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your 2018 version .muse file with (only the problematic page) us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and share the link with us.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush

Please see link here. This is a different site with the same problem. The pages that play up are home, about and spend to name a few. Oddly there are a couple of pages that work ok so i'm interested to let you guys find the issue. I do use 3rd party widgets from muse themes but they have worked fine up to now and its only within chrome on mobile. The B master is a duplicate of the shop master which works fine. All i did was remove the ecwid widget and leave everything else the same but the problem still crops up. I looked at the elements and page setup within the porblematic pages but can't find anything out of sorts. Had to roll back to the 2017 version which is used for the current live site.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tim,

Looks like the Onload animator widget is one causing the issue.

I tried removing them and it went fine.

Maybe it requires an update, can you please check with the MuseThemes once.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great stuff thanks Ankush - will get on to them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines