Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3128: Save Failed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are using Muse 2015 and we have a replacement marketing employee that will replacing the outgoing marketing employee that gets 3128: Save Failed [SQLErrorEvent type= "error" bubbles=false cancelable=false error=SQLError: 'Error #3128', details:", operation:'commit'] when trying to save anything that has been edited on the intranet site that we have. The .muse file is saved locally on the same station that the site runs off of. I can log in and make changes and save just fine without any complications. When it fails it adds a file in the same path that the .muse file is located. Help?!?!?!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

File > Save Site As > Changed the name and the location corrected the issue. Ussnorway thanks for the tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3128 is normally a network error... I would test the local system Proxy settings first i.e, his laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How am I able to create and save changes? Another factor that I didn't include is we are RDPing into this station to make changes. I just checked and there aren't any proxy settings configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

intranet = local network that pretends to be internet... whoever set this up for you will have used a proxy server of some kind and those settings need to now be adjusted to account for the new people coming in with different gear

RDPing = is this running on a school network? I'd assume vmware | vspear but Windows 10 blocks that old proxy by default so the better option is Hyper-V (for Windows and Linux) Mac systems have their own needs as well but this has nothing to do with Muse which is finished now and was not designed for hobbyist network senarios anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File > Save Site As > Changed the name and the location corrected the issue. Ussnorway thanks for the tips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines