• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

400 webfont error - on two pages only (Muse)

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My site has worked perfectly fine in the past and is currently published on the internet. We've made some updates, but when I preview the site in the browser, I'm receiving the 400 could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page. - The message applies to only two pages (out of approx. 10) on the site. I have signed out of Adobe and back in, I have unsynced and re-synced the fonts. I have quit and re-opened Muse. I have restarted my computer. Can anyone explain why this might be happening on two pages only? and any other ideas for fixing the site?

The fonts I'm using are Proxima Nova - regular and bold, Serifa regular and italic, and Proxima Nova condensed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Hello - I want to let you know that I finally figured out that a font was causing the problem. There was a font I was using that appeared only on those two pages - so I changed the font and the pages worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned in this article - Error 400: Font not available and let us know if this helps.

Also, check for any unlinked paragraph styles applied to those particular pages.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I followed all of those steps. I have even unsynced and resynced the fonts. There is no change. Still - I get this error message for 2 pages in my site. A few notes:

1. These pages were working just fine for months, and are published on the internet as we speak.

2. I am using Proxima Nova, but not Proxima Nova Soft. Do I need to substitute the font? It doesn't make sense to me that I would, given that it's working fine on all the other pages in the site.

3. I am actually not using any paragraph styles at all. So I don't think it's relevant.

4. I noticed that these two pages were the only two pages where I used Proxima Nova Condensed Bold. I thought perhaps that's the font that was causing the problem. I tried changing the font, but it doesn't make a difference.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I want to let you know that I finally figured out that a font was causing the problem. There was a font I was using that appeared only on those two pages - so I changed the font and the pages worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for confirming. It will help other users with a similar issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great. I'm so glad. I have a new question: I want to add a blog to my Muse site that my client can maintain without using Muse. If I set up a Wordpress blog for her, will Muse import images from the blog? Or is there some other widget you recommend using for this purpose? Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem... BUT I cant chance the font. Muse is always crashing if I want chance it.

Please I need help. Many pages are using proxima. I dont know what to do.

Edit: I cant open my page... Adobe Muse chrushes instandly

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-02 um 17.19.22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines