• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A copy of a page that is badly formatted from the MASTER

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have attached a screenshot of my problem. I made a master with a menu. When I try to create a new page (coming from the master), the formatting of the page is wrong. All pages have the same properties. After searched for a solution but I could not find one. Can you help me? Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/bernard+andrel66642862  schrieb

But I don't know why the default width had a value of 1160. Thank you also for the link. Have a great day.

Because desktop resolution is set to be by default 1160 (was 1068 or 1064 in ancient times)

Between 960 and 1160 is not that much to happen, so you don`t have to worry to choose 1160 by default, I guess:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-25 um 16.36.25.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot?

Give us a .muse via CC or dropbox with only the master and the "badly" behaving corresponding page.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a while ago and I an a BASIC beginner and I don't want to make you wait. I will send the file in any way that I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use dropbox? Share a link with us.

If unconscious watch this tips: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fotoroedes, thank you for your help. I discovered that a new page has a default width of 1160 pix and the page had a fluid width. I changed that to a width of 960 with a fixed width. The problem was resolved. But I don't know why the default width had a value of 1160. Thank you also for the link. Have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/bernard+andrel66642862  schrieb

But I don't know why the default width had a value of 1160. Thank you also for the link. Have a great day.

Because desktop resolution is set to be by default 1160 (was 1068 or 1064 in ancient times)

Between 960 and 1160 is not that much to happen, so you don`t have to worry to choose 1160 by default, I guess:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-25 um 16.36.25.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines