• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A little encouragement to all the dear Musers here - the perfect solution for us.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a company for 4 years that I based on Muse, for designing and building websites to customers.

I have mastered Muse and bought hundreds of widgets from the best sites (Muse-Themes, Qoo-Qee, Muse For You etc.)

Like everyone else here, I was hurt and deeply shocked at the terrible news about the closure of Muse.

At the same day I was very upset, but I relized that Adobe won't revive muse, and it's not worth fighting. it's time to move on.

So, after a deep research, I found the solution. I started use Wordpress + Elementor Pro.

WOW. I don't know how I didin't did it earlier.

The elementor UI is perfect, and I learned to use it in less than a week - with 0 experience in wordpress at all!!!

In 3 days I designed and built a very complex mini-site with parallaxes and animations and galleries and whatever you want.

I think it's very hard to move on, but it's necessary. it's like parting from a girlfriend after 4 years and a planned future.

But it worth getting over it, and start fresh and better!

I don't have any connection to Elementor and I don't get any profit from recommending it.. I just want my all Brothers-In-Muse here to make a jump of this situation.

I thank Adobe for pushing me learning Elementor pro!

Best regards,

Haim.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines